Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rutthead13

Dont cheat on a blonde

16 posts in this topic

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun.

The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head.

The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, "Shut up...you're next!"

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun.

The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head.

The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, "Shut up...you're next!"

Damn. :rofl::rofl::o=:rofl:

Can we do blonde jokes? Cuz I got some pretty funny ones, though most are pretty naughty...

Respectfully

krise madsen

In the spirit of equality among hair colours:

Mating call of the blonde: "Damn I'm drunk"

Mating call of the ugly blonde: "I SAID, DAMN I'M DRUNK!"

Mating call of the brunette: "All the blones have left"

Mating call of the redhead: "Next!"

Respectfully

krise madsen

Edited by krise madsen

Q. What do you call it when a blonde dyes her hair brunette?

A. Artificial intelligence. :D

:lol:

Q. How can you tell if it's a real blonde?

A. Shine a light though one of her ears. If her eyes light up, she's a real blonde.

Respectfully

krise madsen

PS: I have a really good one, but it's so nasty I'd be booted off the forum in a sec if I posted it, and rightly so.

One day a blonde was driving on the highway and got pulled over by a cop. The cop said "Why do you keep swerving?" The blonde replied "I turn one way and there's a tree, I turn again there's a tree, and then there's a whole bunch more trees popping out of nowhere." The cop replied "You [idiot] that's your air freshener."