Cpl Ledanek

Guess what movie

Doesn't look like Bruce's neck though.

I'm more enclined to think it's Jim Carrey from "Me, Myself and Irene"

Edit: Hang on...your probably right there Mono :thumbsup:

Clerks. Meanwhile, there's a gal dialoguing to Dante (Brian O'Halloran) and Randal (Jeff Anderson) about the phenomenon called, 'Shell Shock', which seems only to happen to high school guidance counselors. That's Walt Flanagan in one of like 6 or 7 roles he filled in the film. Shortly about to start smashing those eggs against the glass door.

"It's important to have a job that makes a difference, boys. That's why I manually ********** caged animals for artificial insemination."

:thumbsup:

You got to love those early Kevin Smith films, Clerks and Mallrats are my favorite.

Here's another one, pretty easy I think let's see who gets it first:

guess2.JPG

2. Whisper_44: Trainspotting

Hopefully these are a bit more difficult:

guess4.JPG

4. elanaiba: Don't Look Now

guess5.JPG

5. RAbbi: Stalker

guess6.JPG

6. RAbbi: 12 Monkeys

(these are from 3 different movies)

Have fun...

btw if you want to find a good picture yourself just go to youtube, find a trailer, make a screen dump and cut out the image.

Two of the three I can tell you are the same film- 12 Monkeys, starring Bruce Willis. I'd like to say that Brad Pitt was at least nominated for some award for his role in the film. Best Supporting Actor? I'll have to go IMDB it now...

EDIT:

n/m that. the last one is from 12 Monkeys. Thought the first one was too, but I guess it's back to the drawing board.

Is the middle one The Deer Hunter? Not because there is a deer there, but it looks older and I remember that movie having that general look to the forest scenes.

EDIT:

n/m that. the last one is from 12 Monkeys. Thought the first one was too, but I guess it's back to the drawing board.

Correct! Last one is from 12 Monkeys.

The other pictures are all from different movies.

Is the middle one The Deer Hunter? Not because there is a deer there, but it looks older and I remember that movie having that general look to the forest scenes.

Nope, middle one (5) isn't from The Deer Hunter, but you are correct that it's from an older movie.

I shall give a hint: Many only know it's recent form. :shifty: