Thoramir

Name one thing (not people) you hate.

744 posts in this topic

If you hate somebody or some group or people I don't want to know, but I did think it would be interesting if there was something in life that really gets under your skin. It's probably not a good idea to go bashing other companies' games either. :unsure:

Me? I hate cockroaches.

Unfortunately, Southeast Texas is full of 'em.

Snakes *shudders*

Somehow I can see that being used against me in the near future. <_<

Well, I detest Raw Kryptonite.

Since I don't consider him a "person" he qualifies based on your description.

Oh man, Cutter, that is a good one. It's almost like I can feel my braincells dying at just the thought of watching MTV.

P.S. Would some moderator kindly consider taking the BBcode tags out of the thread title? :thumbsup:

Edited by Thoramir

That is a good one.

What is that reality show that has the fashon designers in it? That would be another in the "hate" category.

Well, I detest Raw Kryptonite.

Since I don't consider him a "person" he qualifies based on your description.

icon_nutkick.gif

I hate that I can't do that for real. ;)

I hate that cell phones work in cars for more than receiving voice mail.

I hate that cell phones work in cars for more than receiving voice mail.

lol. Sorry about that Raw, just had to get that off my chest.

The cell phone thing is a good one.

I hate cats and dogs in urban areas.

Dogs can just about be justified if the owners pick up their crap.

However cats just ###### in other peoples gardens and should all be shot, skinned and used as an environmentally friendly insulater for houses.

I hate when people stay on there brakes, well after the light has turned green.

Edited by jwp1223

Hate ppl that tailgate even though I'm generally driving a good 10km/h over the speedlimit...just forces me to drop down to or just under the limit to annoy them even more :devil:

Hmmm "Hate" is a strong word but here goes..

>Telesales cold phonecalls... "I just called to...BRRRRRRR!"

>Junkmail deliverered through my door...theres enough 'mediums' about today to be able to find a curry house if I wanted one. I dont need a damn flyer every week to tell me !!

>Support Services...that dont support your needs!!

>Companies that charge you extra for not paying buy Direct Debit but wont accept a Standing Order.

>Fast food that looks ###### all like the pictures on the wall!!

>False economies...Buy 100 & save £10. The fact is I really only want one so give me the % off or give me the 100th one for free :)

>When theres only 1 square of paper & the tube left from the toilet roll when you REALLY needed more.

>When someone cant be bothered to remember your name.

>When things go wrong being told "You wouldnt listen!"......"Yes I did listen... I just chose to ignore you!"

>When a boss says "hey no problem just prioritise your workload, but can you just do this first for me?!"

>The fact of the amount of Taxes I pay!!

>Soap getting in my eyes... it drives me insane!!

>When someone tries telling you about how you can adopt THEIR religion. "Hey your mad enough to believe it mate....dont contaminate me!"

>When your charged for accessing your own money (ATM)!

>Idle banter from hairdressers/barbers that want to know where your going on holiday this year! Fine be friendly...but be original :rolleyes:

>

>

.......tons more! :thumbsup:

Thanks to the mod that removed the bbcode tags in the title.

I'm still wondering which part of, "If you hate somebody or some group or people I don't want to know," remains incomprehensible. Come on guys, we don't need to get a religious/political/road rage flame war going on here. :P

Edited by Thoramir

>Telesales cold phonecalls... "I just called to...BRRRRRRR!"

Argg.. I know what you mean it's always when you're about to take your first bite of dinner that suddenly one of these telemarketers calls you. After making clear that you don't want to talk with them, they than ask you why you don't want to speak with them, and when you say you don't have time for them they than still even have the guts to ask you when (not if but when) they can call you back again.

And they all do this with such an annoyingly overly friendly tone. :wall:

Argg.. it's always when you're about to take your first bite of dinner that suddenly one of these telemarketers calls you. After making clear that you don't want to talk with them they than ask you why you don't want to speak with them, and when you say you don't have time for them they than still even have the guts to ask you when (not if but when) they can call back again.

And they all do this with such an annoyingly over friendly tone. :wall:

I know what you mean. I'm really glad we've got the national 'do not call' list here in the US. The government actually got something right for a change. Unfortunately, it doesn't stop everyone from calling, my wife's credit card company, for example since businesses that you associate with are immune to this particular law. Also here in Texas I've got about a thousand different police officers associations that used to call all the time. In principle, I don't mind supporting law enforcement (I donated to a couple of them before the phone calls got really bad), but it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and had to tell them not to call.

the show "Cheaters", an angel looses its wings every time someone watches that show :pirate:

So, so true!

Anyway, I really hate the lack of common sense in people. Just imagine if the world had COMMON SENSE!

KT_Cobra

I'm still wondering which part of, "If you hate somebody or some group or people I don't want to know," remains incomprehensible. Come on guys, we don't need to get a religious/political/road rage flame war going on here. :P

....it was the something :thumbsup: "Some body or Some group" read as if directed ie named groups ie Ubi or Microsoft or Joe Bloggs. Thats why I referred to Something. Soz if I still got it wrong...No sparks intended :oops:

For me it's a toss up between Political correctness and those that don't have the balls to say it like it is B)