Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cpl Ledanek

HAWT DEALS!

90 posts in this topic

Disclaimer: This is not a discussion thread INSTEAD you can quote the post and pricematch or find better deal or an actual review of product. :thumbsup::sweating:

Just post a link/pic/review of Computer-related Hot Deal you've found (excludes that Gap Sweaters and Land End's Items :o= )

$299.99 ($249.99 after MIR)

COOLER MASTER CM Stacker 830 RC-830-KKR3 Full Tower Case Retail ***Free Shipping***

Included Cooler Master Real Power Pro 1000W Power Supply.

10005963.jpg

[H] Consumer review

next...

COD4 with the card is nice too.

Creative 53SB000003000 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Elite Pro Sound Card and HS-900 Headphone Bundle

$79.99 after $50 MIR and free shipping with promo code EMCAECEAD

The only thing I don't get about the sound card is that my 5.1 speaker system has three plugs so if I had that plugged in, it doesn't look like I'd be able to have my headset plugged in as well. I also don't know what that big connector on the right of the card is for.

$300 for a case!! Man that's almost as much as I spent on my entire upgrad last year. LOL

COD4 with the card is nice too.

Creative 53SB000003000 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Elite Pro Sound Card and HS-900 Headphone Bundle

$79.99 after $50 MIR and free shipping with promo code EMCAECEAD

The only thing I don't get about the sound card is that my 5.1 speaker system has three plugs so if I had that plugged in, it doesn't look like I'd be able to have my headset plugged in as well. I also don't know what that big connector on the right of the card is for.

$300 for a case!! Man that's almost as much as I spent on my entire upgrad last year. LOL

That big 26 pin connector is for linking X-Fi I/O Console :thumbsup:

To hook up your head phones you need to plug them into the "Line Out 1" jack :thumbsup: To stop unplugging your speaker cables get a splitter and plug your head phones and your green plug into the second socket of the splitter.

EVGA 512-P3-N862-AR GeForce 9600GT Superclocked 512MB 256-bit GDDR3

$179.99 - $30 promo (EMCAFAHAD) = $149 - $20.00 Mail-In Rebate = $129.99 after

Lian-Li ATX Mid Tower Computer Case Original Price: $119.99 You Save: $30.00 $89.99 Free Shipping Promo CodeEMCAFAHBD

SAMSUNG 40" 1080p LCD HDTV - LNT4061F Original Price: $1,699.99 You Save: $400.00 $1,299.99

Free AIT In Home Delivery (PLEASE READ: shipping link is different from product link)

....I really need to wake up earlier... <_< ...my loss your gain.

Fry's One-Day Sale

MS WinXP OEM $129

Canon SD750 7.1 point-n-shoot Digital Camera $197

eVGA 8600GT 1GB PCI-E $119-$50MIR=$69

Zalman CNPS9700LED (blue) CPU Cooler $19

Creative Xtremegamer Fatal1ty pro $99-instant $50-$50MIR=$49

note to self: Wake early on Fridays <_<

BlackFriday at Sam's Club:

JVC 32" 720P LCD/DVD Combo Tv - $598

Phillips 1080P 42" Widescreen LCD HDTV - $898

Sharp Aquos 1080P 52" Widescreen LCD HDTV - $1384.00

They also have a Wii bundle for $224, which includes:

• A Wii system
  • Three controllers
  • Three Nunchuck attachments
  • Two games ('Mario Super Sluggers' and 'King of Clubs Mini Golf'), on top of the 'Wii Sports' pack-in

Personally, I find the system to be quite boring after a few hours. But if anyone is still hunting down for one, that's the best deal you're ever going to find.

UPDATE: Too goo to be true. Deal is, in fact, not a deal.

I expect you to give us a review by the end of next week. :guns:

Cpl won't be paying $68 for these WK, he'll wait till the hit the Dollar General, if past behavior is any indication.. he's far more frugal <_<

Cpl won't be paying $68 for these WK, he'll wait till the hit the Dollar General, if past behavior is any indication.. he's far more frugal <_<

exactly...probably make some kind of cheap mod first :whistle: