Sup

Welcome to BFS!

Congrats on opening yourself a forum, and good luck, again, with your project. It's always great to hear about developers like yourself fulfilling their dreams and starting their own companies, and I really hope things go well with your first game. :)

Hello everyone.

Nice to see this place opened I'm really excited by the sound of your goal to become the best in this area, and of all the hints I heard so far about your upcoming project.

Glad to see that someone finally realizes there is indeed a void in the market that needs to be filled.

Keep up the good work!

Greetings TJ.

Edited by Tactical Jerky

Thanks for providing the community with a forum to help share our interest in your recent project. It's going to be a fun journey with BFS. I can already tell. :thumbsup:

Yeah, Finally a studio that will make a TACTICAL game!

It's nice to see alot of people from the Ubisoft Forum here aswell. :welcome:

BTW, you have a very amusing selection of smilies. :D

Edited by TW Night Fox

Well, I'm in! Got to keep as good a track of this thing as humanly possible :devil:

Dont suppose theres any use in adding to this, but there sure isnt any harm so;

Good luck and kick some ass that only some one who isnt being bound and gag raped at the same time can.

Btw, love the simple clean spiffy web site design, very effective on the suddle end.

ahh good to see the forums up. hope to see some real good games from ya. squad based tactical gaming... its been a long time. :)

can't wait.

Yes definately thanks for the forums and a huge thank you for realizing there is a huge hole in the PC fps gaming industry right now as there has been for awhile now.

I agree, there's now a hole where Rogue Spear/Raven Shield left off. Everything is headed to consoles, for obvious reasons, but it is refreshing that Blackfoot is willing to fill a new void in team oriented, tactical shooter.

Good luck in your endeavor.

Yes John thanks alot. Good to see you're still around to please a great crowd. hopefully you'll be able to give us an idea of what you're working on in good time.

-Papa6

Added: I'm sure since you were part of the red storm team, I would buy your games without question. I've seen you keenly eyeing the GR.net forums. I think you know what we like from what you've read.

Peace John!

Edited by Papa6

Congrats to BFS and the team behind these very sharp looking forums :)

Looking forward to more great things to come from BFS!