Cpl Ledanek

Game Screenshot Thread

2,285 posts in this topic

Making_GR_CD.jpg

Not a new image here at BFS, however ;) while googling Black Thorn I found this over at 3dRetreat, some things you just can't run from eh John?

threadderailedsu2.gif

I thought someone already asnwered correctly? Or did you intend for more people to post game screenshots? If so..oops sorry. :)

I thought someone already asnwered correctly? Or did you intend for more people to post game screenshots? If so..oops sorry. :)

your turn Bota if you got any :thumbsup:

@Whisper_44 nice find :thumbsup: ...maybe someone can mod that head on any RedStorm Game :whistle:

Oh man! Thanks for digging that up. :x

Gotta love my goofy glasses and pudgy "been eating like crap for the past 6 months so I can get this damn game out for a bunch of crazed fans and I don't have time to exercise" face. :turned:

I have that CD here somewhere.... Or did I burn it?

Oh man! Thanks for digging that up. :x

Gotta love my goofy glasses and pudgy "been eating like crap for the past 6 months so I can get this damn game out for a bunch of crazed fans and I don't have time to exercise" face. :turned:

I have that CD here somewhere.... Or did I burn it?

I have that CD around my apartment somewhere. It took me several hours to send it to Rocky via ICQ back when it came out, with Black Thorn.

it is RB6:Ravenshield + 747 Remake map from RB6:Urban Ops

:up:

Uhhh I was sure its AS because I didnt played this expansion pack and I dont remember this map from original RS.

why is that ever since I've been playing this oldskool, I'm getting headaches from it? :'(

is it the colors?

is the straight walls?

why is that ever since I've been playing this oldskool, I'm getting headaches from it? :'(

is it the colors?

is the straight walls?

When searching for computer related headaches I keep stumbling upon screen refresh rates. The higher the RR the less chance that you get a headache.

But why you are getting this from old games I wouldn't know, maybe old games have lower RR's and your eyes/brains are now used to higher RR's?

2716460758_f295913f0c_b.jpg

Dude, you have to stop posting these images. I'm getting flashbacks like you wouldn't believe. Some of my best memories, in the virtual world, originate from the R6/RS series.

Looks like it's time to reinstall, conjure the magic, and play like it's 1998.