ZJJ

Links to other sites

ZJJ   

If you feel the desire to spread the word, and we're very happy if you do, please also post a link in this thread to where you posted it. Of course, we ask that you make sure the mention is appropriate for the site you place it on, as we all want the same thing: A better community. Spreading the word will help us deliver the best product(s) we can offer.

Hacksaww   

My Clan's website

Project Reality Mod

Point of Existence

tacticalgamer.com

I don't know how well this is going to spread amongst a Battlefield-oriented community, but I know that some of the people I game with are looking for a game to "fill the void" as well. And, I don't want to spread this to anymore places because it kind of looks like I'm spamming (even if I am though, it's for a good cause).

Edited by Hacksaww

I have been spreading the word though out the Ubi forums and I am getting very postive responses.

Do you have links to those posts? I haven't seen any at the GR/GRAW, SC or R6V forums.

ratoa   

I have been spreading the word though out the Ubi forums and I am getting very postive responses.

Do you have links to those posts? I haven't seen any at the GR/GRAW, SC or R6V forums.

The ones that got deleted?

Edited by ratoa

They got deleted and they were very well worded posts...... Surprise surprise

They got deleted and they were very well worded posts...... Surprise surprise

Same here I would've expected that they could close it as they normally do if it was to off-topic but they removed it straight away.

ZJJ   

we all want the same thing: A better community.

Then why would you post this on our site ZJJ! :rofl:

I keep trying to give you all the benefit of the doubt, BSAT. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. :wall:

:P

wettmann   

Ill guess I have to put you on my frontpage in march totaly unrelated to my business and in german only but Ill hope that I can contribute with this act in a positive way and spread the word for potential german customers of yours.

http://www.computercustomseurope.net

Be aware there is no english version of this site right now it will follow within Q2 2007