Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cpl Ledanek

Any1 with iPod Touch?

160 posts in this topic

finally got my E5 with ghetto tape for now until LOD arrives.....so far, it's better when watching movies, I can finally hear the cowbells behind Andrea Bocelli's voice :whistle: , Kenny G sounded much "warmer,"....yet to try my mashup collections...I set the iPod Touch volume to 60% while setting the E5 at roughly around %60 also.

this is with E5 OEM audio cables....so far, happy with it. :thumbsup:

gibb014.th.jpg

gibb013.th.jpg

gibb012.th.jpg

gibb011.th.jpg

gibb010.th.jpg

the rest in here

just more pics of my Sansa Clip + E5 now with velcro and makeshift traveling case, just in case I don't feel like carrying a heavy load 0:)

sansae5019.th.jpg

Slideshow here

now back to iPod Touch (merge my Nikon SB-800 crash-course in here too)

touche5036.th.jpg

Gallery here

My biggest pet peeve with my iPod Touch is that, ok, I find a website that has a bunch of free mashup mp3s thru iPod Touch Safari, I can stream them, I see that the website has a download links to them.

Unfortunately, I have to wait get home, load to iTunes, then to the iPod Touch. :mad:

Now that Jailbreaking is legal, is it now possible to drag and drop my d/l mp3s?

(I'll d/l to my flash drive first then hopefully to the iPod Touch)

advance thanks for your help :up:

My son has Ipod Touch.. & one of my pet peeves is that our Home Cienma system that has a regular iPod dock doesnt recognise the touch version, so he cant play his audio from it.

Does anyone know how or what needs to be done in such cases?!

My son has Ipod Touch.. & one of my pet peeves is that our Home Cienma system that has a regular iPod dock doesnt recognise the touch version, so he cant play his audio from it.

Does anyone know how or what needs to be done in such cases?!

See if there is a firmware update for the HC device that might solve the problem. Or buy a type of audio out cable for the iPod.

@Cpl there is a freely available Safari download plug-in from application stores like Cydia and Rock (requires JB). It stores files in a specific folder so I guess you either need to get another plug-in like Finder ($ I think) to move the files to a different location. Or get a new media player program that can play files from the root system and just point it at the download folder.

New iPod Touch 4G revealed:

# iPhone-like Retina Display, 3.5 inches, 326ppi, and a 960 x 640 resolution

# 720p video recording and pictures with back camera

# VGA front camera for FaceTime with other iPod Touches and the iPhone

# Same Apple A4 chip found in the iPhone 4

# 3 axis gyroscope

# 40 hours of music playback

# Shipping with iOS 4.1 (Sorry jailbreakers!)

# Built-in microphone

# 8, 32, and 64 GB storage, at $229, $299, and $399 respectively

Source: http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/blog/8052/

I seriously don't know how they do it but the new 4G is even thinner than the previous models:

2/3G: 0.33 in (8.4 mm)

4G: 0.28 in (7.1 mm)

I seriously don't know how they do it but the new 4G is even thinner than the previous models:

2/3G: 0.33 in (8.4 mm)

4G: 0.28 in (7.1 mm)

Alien Technology!

wish they got a trade up program so I can take pics also

RISE NECRO THREAD!!!

Q: I got instances my Ipod Touch's connection would drop and there are these signals that stays up, my neighbor's. Normally there is an option to forget unwanted WiFi, but for some reason, there is none.

Anyone know a way to completely remove their network or boost mine, without having to go to a 2.4Ghz Router to a 5Ghz/ Dualband?

Currently I have aLinksys WRT54GS