WhiteKnight77

Pics

604 posts in this topic

Wind-power-plants, wind-mills and a hotel called The Golden Tulip?

Uphill to the beach in a place called Vlissingen?

Call me crazy, but where the hell else could it be, Belgium? Don't think so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vlissingenassendelftcop.jpg

Seb,

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I don't see any vehicles in that picture. Where exactly do you see a Wrangler?

I'll just post a few since I've got a ton of them online. Here are some that caught my eye on this particular evening (aka, ones haven't looked at too much).

Photos_(1_of_45).jpg

Photos_(9_of_45).jpg

Photos_(27_of_45).jpg

Photos_(35_of_45).jpg

Edited by Thoramir

Since of this thread, Jeep Wranglers' and young women's ages might forever be totally confused.

And there I was thinking this was a thread by Whitknigit to show his snapshots of the vacation he's currently on.

Who said I was on vacation?

I did.

You haven't been very active in the forums lately and just randomly posting two random pics from the wonderful realm of windmills, wooden shoes and wacky weed seems kinda random even for you.

But I'm just guessing, it's not like I'm having my contact at Gelderland-Midden Politie stalking you. :shifty:

Since of this thread, Jeep Wranglers' and young women's ages might forever be totally confused.

And there I was thinking this was a thread by Whitknigit to show his snapshots of the vacation he's currently on.

I really can't believe it didn't occur to me that it was related to that thread. Then again, I was probably posting somewhere between 1 and 3 AM. I usually post when my insomnia is worse than usual, and unfortunately, just because I can't sleep doesn't mean I'm all there. :wacko:

P.S.

Ledanek,

Your photos remind me of a couple of gardens (that are very near each other) on Mount Desert Isle in Maine (one being a Japanese garden). However, neither of the gardens there are as big as the one you posted.

I did.

You haven't been very active in the forums lately and just randomly posting two random pics from the wonderful realm of windmills, wooden shoes and wacky weed seems kinda random even for you.

But I'm just guessing, it's not like I'm having my contact at Gelderland-Midden Politie stalking you. :shifty:

I am over here to work on the Greater Gabbard Offshore Wind Turbine Project. Today was my first day off and I did my laundry and slept. Tomorrow we are headed up the cost of Zeeland a bit to Westkapelle for some sightseeing. I also want to go to Arnhem and Nijmegen. Those that follow WWII history will understand the importance of those two cities.

Oh, your contact can stalk me as long as it's a she and is good looking. :P

P.S.

Ledanek,

Your photos remind me of a couple of gardens (that are very near each other) on Mount Desert Isle in Maine (one being a Japanese garden). However, neither of the gardens there are as big as the one you posted.

At the Chicago Botanica Garden...ran out of battery that day...I kept taking shots after shots...and of course, I kept dropping hints for a better camera to my General Accounting Officer/Wife..*hint D90 hint*....I'll show your pics Thoramir, and maybe she will be finally be convince :thumbsup:

more pics inbound....

img2287.th.jpg

img2267v.th.jpg

img2252.th.jpg

img2216s.th.jpg

img2201.th.jpg

img2179a.th.jpg

Work you say? Still kinda close if I may say so myself, and trust me, I will. :P

Unfortunately my contact isn't a she and thus not good looking, but hopefully he'll pass his exam for the riot police in Arnhem and be able to take me to see the beautiful Hotel Hartenstein in Oosterbeek.

Those that follow WWII history will understand the importance of that building

I hear Amsterdam is really beautiful between 10:29AM August 13 and 7:01PM August 18, just ef why aye.

Oh, your contact can stalk me as long as it's a she and is good looking. :P

The only "stalks" you'll get over there WK are in the "rough cut" available at the cafes :-) Enjoy :)

The only "stalks" you'll get over there WK are in the "rough cut" available at the cafes :-) Enjoy :)

unibrow.th.jpg

Exhibit A:

I took a trip to Dolly Sods wilderness in WV, just last week. Took around 200 pics. Not all of them came out well. But here are some of my favorites. I made a few pano's that came out OK. I'll post those later. There are a lot more good ones I don't have online that I'll put up as well.

this was taken when the highest pixel was 3MP :lol:

11879142dospalmas3.th.jpg

the clouds were Photoshopped to add drama.

now hangs on our wall

I didn't know the Sydney Opera House had naval minions. :o

Really nice pics, Ryan. :clapping: Can't wait for my vacation to start.

Here's a cell-phone pic from last venture.

bild019.jpg

Too bad it was taken from a train doing 135/85.

Somewhere between Hamburg, Germany and the Danish border.

I like it too but I wish I could'ave taken it from a stationary platform.

It was such a beautiful scene with the intense sunrise reflecting off the morning mist.