• Announcements

• Aldous

Forum Upgrade Completed   02/22/2017

We have upgraded our forum and some background software to a new build. This will, among other things, add a few new features as well as implement a few bugs. Please let us know if you find anything unusual.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cpl Ledanek

Happy Birthday dporter

20 posts in this topic

Hey HB dporter

haven't seen you in ages on XBOX Live

Did your XBOX died on you? or perhaps your BBC2 DVD?

Edited by ratoa

haven't seen you in ages on XBOX Live

Did your XBOX died on you? or perhaps your BBC2 DVD?

My live membership expired and I've had some goals that I really wanted to accomplish so I've put off renewing it. I've really got my butt of the coach and running a lot more so I've lost about 10 pounds in the last several weeks and I'm trying to loose another 20. Plus I really want my CPA so that involves a lot of study time.

My live membership expired and I've had some goals that I really wanted to accomplish so I've put off renewing it. I've really got my butt of the coach and running a lot more so I've lost about 10 pounds in the last several weeks and I'm trying to loose another 20. Plus I really want my CPA so that involves a lot of study time.

Gotcha,

Been running too the last 2 weeks because my traning NCO told me I was on the fatty side of the scale, already lost 8 pounds, took the PT test this weekend and pass it with the Heigh and Weight I'm on the green side now but I'm going to try to drop to 182 which is hard at my age (almost 40)