budgie

Introduce yourself

Howdy all,

First and Foremost my name is Chris I go by CJ or Raider (Gamer tag and part of my old military call sign Raider Six Delta) you are welcome to call me any of those.

I am 30 something years old lol. I stopped caring about my age after I hit my 22 birthday lol. I am Retired military. I was an Infantryman for 11 years 8 months give or take a few days. I have been stationed and deployed all around the world. I spent the better part of 4 total years in combat operations in the Middle East, Southwest Asia and a stint in Kosovo and Egypt. So to say the least I am all about anything Tactical.

With the above mentioned I am all about some FPS gaming. BUT I learned the hard way that in CoD and BF tactical gets you killed unless your whole team is doing it......so yea not so much. None the less I have been playing FPS games since the start so to speak. I also play RTS, MMO and everyting in between. I am usually found on Steam or driving around in WoT, WoWs. That or dying horribly in CoD and BF. Occasionally I am in AA trying to look skillful lol. If I am not doing the online thing I am usually in the R6 games seal clubbing bots in campaign.

All that a side I am now a full time student. I am working on my General Studies at Northeast Wisconsin Tech and then transferring to University of Wisconsin Green Bay to finish up my BA in Computer Science and if all goes well I will finish up with my Master in Comp Sci. For now I am just working on programing and Comp building.

If there is anything else you would like to know ask away.

Best wishes,

CJ (Raider)

bye1.gif Much Appreciated Bangalore and glad to be here.

Welcome to the forums and now I have a source for 10 year old cheddar cheese and fresh made bratwurst. ;) Also, Bangalore Torpedo is a forum "rank" and not a nick which are in the darker bands between posts.

... now I have a source for 10 year old cheddar cheese and fresh made bratwurst. wink.png

You always had a source for anything from Wisconsin. gun2.gif See if I bring you anything back from my trip. humpf

When are you going? Ma went up last year and brought me a 4 ounce piece of 10 year old cheddar (she said it was expensive and I would have paid for it). I still haven't eaten it. Oh yeah, you missed this. wink.png

Ma went up last year and brought me a 4 ounce piece of 10 year old cheddar ..... I still haven't eaten it.

Then why are you complaining? You don't even eat what you have. :unsure:

All that a side I am now a full time student. I am working on my General Studies at Northeast Wisconsin Tech and then transferring to University of Wisconsin Green Bay to finish up my BA in Computer Science and if all goes well I will finish up with my Master in Comp Sci. For now I am just working on programing and Comp building.

If there is anything else you would like to know ask away.

Best wishes,

CJ (Raider)

He's from Wisconsin

Type s l o w e r

Welcome to the forums and now I have a source for 10 year old cheddar cheese and fresh made bratwurst. wink.png Also, Bangalore Torpedo is a forum "rank" and not a nick which are in the darker bands between posts.

He's from Wisconsin

Type s l o w e r

Yea I had realized the title thing after I looked around for a bit. I was just to lazy to come back and fix it. On a side note I am actually with in range of two cheese factories and a pretty epic meat marked lmao.

Oh and Ledanek I am not that dumb.....I was allowed on the normal bus thank you very much. The only stipulation was that I wear a stripped helmet and mask. Apparently they didn't like me licking the windows. bounce.gif

Then why are you complaining? You don't even eat what you have. unsure.png

I don't eat it due to being difficult for me to get. tongue.png I buy some 2 year old cheddar that I can get at a Kroger about 8 miles from where I live, but I would rather have something older. Now, if you were to pick some up, as in a couple of pounds, I would gladly make a trip up your way to pick it up as well as 5 pounds of fresh bratwurst. Johnsonville brats are OK, but nothing beats fresh made.

Now, if you were to pick some up, as in a couple of pounds, I would gladly make a trip up your way to pick it up as well as 5 pounds of fresh bratwurst.

So you will visit if I buy you food, but you don't visit just for the hell of it?

Why do I feel like I'm buying a friendship? hmm.gif

bounce.gif

Side note: where is a moderator when you need one, this thread has sorely gotten of topic. :P

Yea I had realized the title thing after I looked around for a bit. I was just to lazy to come back and fix it. On a side note I am actually with in range of two cheese factories and a pretty epic meat marked lmao.

Oh and Ledanek I am not that dumb.....I was allowed on the normal bus thank you very much. The only stipulation was that I wear a stripped helmet and mask. Apparently they didn't like me licking the windows. bounce.gif

Bears fan here ...hence my very warm welcome aboard

:-)

So you will visit if I buy you food, but you don't visit just for the hell of it?

Why do I feel like I'm buying a friendship? hmm.gif

bounce.gif

Side note: where is a moderator when you need one, this thread has sorely gotten of topic. tongue.png

I have been busy packing and am nowhere near done. :P

Does anyone else feel very uncomfortable with the amount of flirting betweek Zjj and WK or is it just me?

giphy.gif

I know, I know WK whack.gif

Does anyone else feel very uncomfortable with the amount of flirting betweek Zjj and WK or is it just me?

giphy.gif

I know, I know WK whack.gif

Just you man they have been mates for years. Plus the lady has way more taste.

Sorry mate but jwp really did leave the door wide open.

Hope the move is all finished.

No, I am not finished moving, but I do have one room in the old apartment all cleaned out and vacuumed even. I finally have all the food in my refrigerator moved, but I still need to put up the pots and pans as well as dinnerware and cooking stuff. I don't even have my whole bed in the new apartment, will get them tomorrow if I can, but Tuesday for sure.

I am so fed up with the phone company and TV company though. I had my phone transferred on Wednesday, but had no dial tone and was told Thursday that they would expedite a tech to fix it that day, The tech finally showed up on Saturday. DirecTV showed up at 10 AM even though I wanted the installer to show up in the afternoon, so I had to wait for a tech to show up Saturday. I ended up chasing the guy off when he put a pole in the ground after I specifically told the people that the satellite dish had to be on a tripod. Whoever wrote the move order put pole or tripod mount. Idiots I swear. Anyhow, I filed a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission as this is all unacceptable. If I put an order in for something to be transferred or moved/installed on a particular day and they screw up, I, or anyone else in my position, should be attended to first and others should be put on the back burner. It is not my fault the technicians cannot read.

So, whats up everybody ?

Just popping by to say Hello world and introduce my self a little bit...

Iam from Hamburg Germany, started to play Rainbow Six Raven Shield, back in 2004 wich was my very first Online game - after some fails on random Servers with Random peoples we found a Server to play on wich was "N.H.Teamwork" - so i started to play with the Night Hawk Teamwork guys and they gave me first lessons in mature behavior,slow paced gameplay and real teamwork.

Then Swat 4 was Released in 2005 and i started to host my own Servers and started to form up a own team wich is called "Instinct Tactical Squad" , now - since about 10 years the team is still alive and we re actually a small bunch of Old Hands, still playing Swat 4 & Swat 4 TSS smile.png

We have allso 3 dedicated Insurgency Servers running and a friendly Teamspeak is allso Online.

I personally heard about Ground Branch by a buddy as the Takedown Hype was making the round end of 2012-2013 ,since then i was watching permanently the page and checked a bit the Forums to keep following what happens here,however i had trouble to sign in- but John helped me well and now its all fine!

Right now our Homepage has been updated with more infos and stuff about Ground Branch and more infos will follow soon as we have a small community around wich may allso getting interested and joining the BF Forums as well and maybe some others might buy the game wink.png

Our team prepares for a launch with the game as its available on Early Access, allso we look on to set up a dedicated Ground Branch Server and looking for new Recruits, as we have decided to support the Ground Branch with the full Squad!

Thats it so far .. youre welcome to join us in teamspeak for a talk or visit our Homepage to get more infos about us !

Keep ya head down and your mates alive,

Peace!

Edited by 5iX

hi all,gully here from the netherlands

on this forums since 2012, just got operator edition:D

Currently serving in the royal dutch army as fn minimi gunner(infantry)

got any questions? feel free to ask