Sign in to follow this  
WhiteKnight77

Errors

OK, I am getting some errors when I try to go to a page as I click on a link. I had to view a profile this time as a work around to go to the forums where something was posted instead of just clicking on the link in the main forum page. Is anyone else getting this error?

I'll keep an eye out. I think I know what's the cause, and the bad news is we can't do anything about it. The good news is it will probably clear itself up.

getting the same problem but only when....show new posts...clicking into a threads then trying to click back to the new post results...looks like the query for new posts is dropping.....hence the internal server error.

err...just getting it on edit post also ?!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@blackfootstudios.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.blackfootstudios.com Port 80

I didn't mention it earlier, but I'm getting the same error(s). It's a host problem, not ours. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but believe me, I would fix it right fast if I could.

Same here too getting errors.

At first wrote it off when was using my POS laptop on the road, now that Im back in the batcave am getting it here too.