Sign in to follow this  
V2_Bloodline

Borderlands 2

Pretty ballsy (though, probably rightfully so) that they have a website with an announcement, very little information, no media, but a pre-order option already.

Very sweet trailer.

This comes out right around the time of my last test so I will be ready. I can already tell who my son and daughter are going to be playing as.

I can't wait for this game! I just hope that this time, the online coop for the PC version will work on day one, not month one. Having to use a third-party program to play with your friends...

Looks like more of the same. For Borderlands, that's a good thing IMO. My only complaint is the class changes - they got rid of the sniper in favor of the assassin, and the berzerker in favor of the gunzerker. Should have kept the previous classes and added in the new ones. Preferably with a create a character setup instead of each class having the same model but different colors. I preferred the siren in the first, and this one looks like I'll be sticking that that (or maybe the mechromancor when it comes out).

I seriously can't wait until this finally gets here next week. I will progress one character with my kids and I'll have another character for playing online with friends here so that we don't get too out of whack with missions and progress.

I'm actually more excited about this then I was armored kill for bf3. PC looks like they offer a "season pass" type deal that gives them all future DLC so my guess is they will offer it at some point for consoles as well.

I didn't get release day delivery so I might not have it until late in the week.

Grade A pewpewpew material.

49 Id run with you but the problem is that being overseas outside of the US the constant VPN on to play on steam just does not seem like a safe option. So am stuck with offline mode for the time being till past Oct 30th D:

Love how much larger the world is and the sheer amount of weapons to be found.

So awesome. I barely cracked the shell on this game last night. I'm just itching to get back to the game and spend hours finding loot and exploring.