Psychomorph

Epic photo

176 posts in this topic

That's a ######load of smarts right there. The photo is from the 1927 Solvay Conference, where Bohr and Heisenberg managed to persuade the others that their quantum physics theory was more than just a fancy idea. Well, except for Einstein who spent the rest of his life trying to refute it.

I haven't really followed The Muppets for the past 24 years or so forgive me if I'm a bit rusty, but which muppet won a noble prize and in what category? hmm.gif

I haven't really followed The Muppets for the past 24 years or so forgive me if I'm a bit rusty, but which muppet won a noble prize and in what category? hmm.gif

English term used for nut cases its a friendly term and in your case it would mean the whole show not one person.

Muppet LMAO

Stop using terminology/slang only 1% of us around here actually get. You're scaring the Colonials!

Stop using terminology/slang only 1% of us around here actually get. You're scaring the Colonials!

lolup.gif F'n hilarious

If the chopper was out of the picture I would bet the guy closest to the camera is using a leaf blower. What is that thing?

If the chopper was out of the picture I would bet the guy closest to the camera is using a leaf blower. What is that thing?

Mortar tube.

annas_nebula_ws_by_casperium-d28daef.jpg