V2_Bloodline

MoH: Warfighter

Kirq   

Loved the campaign of the first. Looking forward to this, even more so since DICE isn't touching the MP this time around.

Yup, last MoH had great SP campaign, much better then any CoD campaign. MP was bad, but not becaus it was made by DICE. It was bad, because it was last minute addition, made as a side job, by studio involved in developing a huge title - BF3.

I'm looking forwad to this title. Danger Close did amazing job with SP part of the game, I'm very curious how well they'll handle with MP content.

Nutlink   

Yup, last MoH had great SP campaign, much better then any CoD campaign. MP was bad, but not becaus it was made by DICE. It was bad, because it was last minute addition, made as a side job, by studio involved in developing a huge title - BF3.

I'm looking forwad to this title. Danger Close did amazing job with SP part of the game, I'm very curious how well they'll handle with MP content.

I'm not a big DICE fan anymore as it is, but I still blame them with their crappy netcode and inherent inability to balance a game for the way MP turned out. I'm just happy they're not involved in this, giving another dev team a chance to shine.

if they stick with story-telling, this would be a nice addition.

curious: anyone else gets nauseas while playing scope most of the time? I tried running thru the SP part again, this time Hardcore using scope even w/ the shotgun and I found myself getting very nauseated. maybe i'm dehydrated too due to cough medicine w/ does make you dehydrated.

Witzbold   

Cpl. Id say maybe its due to your current health condition that your eyes are more tired than usual.

I noticed that I too when in poor health conditions I tend to get headaches faster when doing work on the PC or playing games. So tend to actually not really play games or look at anything on a screen for that matter when resting.

Kirq   

0:22 looks kinda familiar, isn't it? ;)

Wow, they mentioned GROM, looks like finally I'll be able to play as Polish SF Operator :drool:

Witzbold   

Judging from the map heres the potential locations that am throwing darts at to appear in game.

Pakistan, Tajikistan, Philippines, Yemen, Qatar / Saudia Arabia, Somalia, Uganda, Venezuela, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Algeria, Tunisia.

One other loc, but stopped searching for now.

seeing as the link v2-bloodline put up has a copyright claim on it iv'e put a new link for it here. looks good

i-came.jpg

I just need to buy a CD-ROM player :whistle:

MONOLITH   

I still haven't even bought the first Modern MOH yet....

For what it's worth, MOH is one of those games every true gamer should have. It has a nice unique feel, a great sense of artistic direction, and the weapons just feel cool. It has some great gaming moments in it.

Also, just because someone did not like the multiplayer, doesn't mean it will be that way for you.

Personally, I really really like the MP. It just has a cool look and feel that's not found anywhere else. And it's made by DICE, who make Battlefield 3. The absolute best military MP, by the best FPS company, hands down. And the Combat Missions portion of the MP is a fantastic concept that was flawlessly executed, and some of the most fun MP I've ever had, second only to BF3.

I'm sure you can get MOH at a bargain price now. Buy it for the 360 and I'll MP it with you. You won't regret it. You'll be like "Hell yeah!"

jwp1223   

For what it's worth, MOH is one of those games every true gamer should have. It has a nice unique feel, a great sense of artistic direction, and the weapons just feel cool. It has some great gaming moments in it.

Also, just because someone did not like the multiplayer, doesn't mean it will be that way for you.

Personally, I really really like the MP. It just has a cool look and feel that's not found anywhere else. And it's made by DICE, who make Battlefield 3. The absolute best military MP, by the best FPS company, hands down. And the Combat Missions portion of the MP is a fantastic concept that was flawlessly executed, and some of the most fun MP I've ever had, second only to BF3.

I'm sure you can get MOH at a bargain price now. Buy it for the 360 and I'll MP it with you. You won't regret it. You'll be like "Hell yeah!"

I would get on 360 if I had a 360...yeah I am one of the few that hasn't bought one. I bought a used PS3 and it's about tits up (it's one of the first ones to come out so it didn't have much life in it). It's not that I didn't think I would like the game, I have to usually wait for everything to be super cheap. Once I see it for like $10-15 I will probably pick it up. Right now I don't have a lot of time for gaming. I can on the weekends for a little bit, but I try to have a life outside of work and sleep....the best I can anyways. I tell you what, this being all grown up is for the birds.

Apparently there will be a "blue-on-blue" in multiplayer (i.e. one SF team vs another SF team), which, if i remember correctly, GB is not going to do.

I guess it's to avoid the Taliban controversy that happened in the previous installment. Any thoughts/opinions? I think it's going to be interesting.

Witzbold   

Truthfully I could care less about what Im shooting at. Its a game.

Whoever freaks the ###### out about something like that isnt a customer anyways, therefore does not matter. Is my blunt no BS opinion.

Blue on Blue doesnt sound too bad, they claim it will be used to foster "national pride" in the way that Fifa gamers play as their home country, hopefully they expand the gameplay beyond just shooting if that is to be the case.

the campaign seems to have taken an interesting idea... "two former special forces soldiers offered a manuscript of their "vent book" -- a collection of musings about their fellow soldiers, the missions they participated in across the globe, and the strategies they would employ to fight terrorism if they could remove all the bureaucracy hindering their work"........borrowed from game informer article...

Sounds like a solid idea, except that the demo that was described appeared to indicate that the game still held very linear missions (slow-mo door breaches included)...Heres hoping the campaign manages to feel as "authentic" and grounded as the last game.

Witzbold   

One thing for sure is from a design standpoint it makes it a bit easier to balance things out. Instead of having 2 separate weapon sets, but then trying to explain why both generally function the same or not have one side more powerful than the other. Which is what happened with MoH. Since the Talib and US weapon sets were different from one another.

---

Article from folks who got to see the demo.

http://www.gamerlive.tv/article/gdc-2012-medal-honor-warfighter-first-look-xbox-360-playstation-3