Sign in to follow this  
Cpl Ledanek

Registration Problem

Aldous   

It's the CAPTCHA, and if he's that put out, I would gladly skip him through the sign up process. I just need the desired username and the email addy tied to his account over here, in THE FUTURE.

And let frag maniac over there know that the increase in screen shot quality is due to polish and improvements to the content as time goes by. Shots are straight out the editor, no trickery going on. :thumbsup:

Yep. I tried the CAPTCHA 30 times without success.. finally, I closed my browser and came back in fresh and got it first try. It seems like if you get the first CAPTCHA wrong, you're going to get them all wrong until you reload the entire page fresh. Or, maybe I'm old and couldn't get it right 30 times in a row... but I doubt it. I typically get CAPTCHA's on the first or 2nd try!

finally managed to sign up after fighting Capcha, the one youre using is really difficult. and then i had to force incorrect answers to reload the info when i came upon the "how many states in the USA". umm, were not all from the U.S. so asking such a specific question is really silly. so after 6+ attempts i here.

finally managed to sign up after fighting Capcha, the one youre using is really difficult. and then i had to force incorrect answers to reload the info when i came upon the "how many states in the USA". umm, were not all from the U.S. so asking such a specific question is really silly. so after 6+ attempts i here.

Google didn't have the answer to that question? Google must be slipping. wink.png Anyhow, :welcome:

Its in the email that you receive and looks like this about in the middle:

Please redeem this license key on Steam:

#####-#####-#####

I did also just reply to a message you sent with the same key that was sent in the email. So you should be good to go. Thanks for the support!