Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
easyco

Sniper Elite V2

26 posts in this topic

I just gave it a try today. I love the kill cam. You can really make some amazing shots and watching the replay just adds to it. Had some great moments and could be fun co-op.

Only down side is how linear the gameplay is. Given I only tried the first map but the game tells you almost exactly where to go.

49 did you get a c hance to check it out? I need to check PSN for the demo. My US 360 acct I forgot my PW and the email addy I used with it is long dead lol.

Main acct is a JPN one so cant really get it from there. <_<

Jesus Christ...

That is a little on the ######ed up side....they didn't actually need to show the inside part....I actually winced when that happened.... :maybe:>_<:o

As they say, "War is hell".

Its funny that they have all the xray destruction of the inners of ones target, yet it seems that enemies dont get torn to bits by close proximity explosions.

I hope they fixed the AI. In the first game, you could be in their face and they were still looking for you. Unless someone tells me they had cloaking device during WWII, which would make GR:FS redundant.

Interesting you can see the round actually tumbling after it goes through the first head, plus how it deforms also. Can clearly see the round deformation with the last kill when the camera is zoomed in. Not often do developers put that much detail into a game.

Nice vid DetCord, good editing and music choice. Those x-rays are great, definitely a selling factor for this game. I love the attention to details, like bullet deformation and rotation after body penetration.

I played a lot of the demo, but having played the original Sniper Elite I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the linearity of the map, and more so with the health regeneration.

It allows me to get away with everything, even on Sniper Elite difficulty I can run about and kill and get shot with impunity. The killcam is really nice though, but I was hoping for a little more substance.

Played a few missions, and so far I'm loving it. I wouldn't pay $60 for it, but $45 for this is just right.

Negative. Bought it on Steam, although I'm not sure if it's a Steamworks title or not. No GFWL here!