zoog

New forum/website feedback

I love this theme song. I remember downloading the MP3 when it was posted here years ago already, but I'm not sure where. Was it donator only or something? All I know is I've had it on my MP3 player for over 2 years, at least, because it's the song I listen to when I'm heading down to the field for my monthly airsoft games!

I did a search for theme music...or maybe it was just music....I'll do a search for it, maybe it's still available for download.

I love this theme song. I remember downloading the MP3 when it was posted here years ago already, but I'm not sure where. Was it donator only or something? All I know is I've had it on my MP3 player for over 2 years, at least, because it's the song I listen to when I'm heading down to the field for my monthly airsoft games!

It was on Jeffrey Hayat's site as well, maybe from there?

It was on Jeffrey Hayat's site as well, maybe from there?

His site is down and it's not on his MySpace page either....

Forum suggestion: add the follow us on twitter button somewhere in a noticeable place smile.png Or even all most used social media, Follow Twitter/FB like/+1 G+

Err question...is there a way I can download the Ground Branch theme? For my listening pleasure while in car?

You have my permission to obtain and listen to the GB theme song music track.

Direct download link to the theme song , easier and no need for add-ons smile.png

Just found that out today as well :hehe: The button directly links to the mp3 file, easy as that.

Seems to be something with the emoticons on the forum. When you insert them into a post the emoticon image is "not found" (red cross), but once you do a preview of your post the emoticon does show correctly.

Noticed that with emoticons to, and have found the problem. Not sure yet when a solution will be found, Soon.

That teaser video is class! Rewatched it again and again for days and it's still exciting! Can't wait for the actual kickstarter video!

Also loving the new GB logo. The thin red line seem to be darkened when zoomed out, otherwise excellent!

With the website and how video embedding works, was wondering if you guys can also add in the other types of tags be allowed for the vid embed such as the example below which allows a youtube video to start from a specified time point. Currently this does not seem to work with the auto embed system and just appears as a link instead.

http://www.youtube.c...1DAQ59I#t=4m14s

The extra tag works as following for those not familiar.

#t=(# value)m(#value)s (m = minutes), (s = seconds)

example

#t=14m29s

Then this is added onto the end of the link of the video itself. Example below

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgOj-fZQhlE

+

#t=1m9s

=

Know its not a serious issue, but would be cool if its added in eventually at some time. smile.png Helps with giving examples in longer pieces of footage and such, so folks dont have to go searching through themselves.

First, great new site and awesome how well the mobile version is. My only suggestion is to have a "first" and "last" link in the threads. This helps get to the new posts easier.

For the latest post in a thread you can click the time/date as shown below. For first posts you can simply click on the name of the thread. I don't know if this applies to the mobile version.

i3bgv8.jpg

30c1w5z.jpg

The Home page and the News page seem very similar. Kind of redundant.