zoog

GroundBranch.com website is live, including kickstarter teaser video and new media & info

You have typos..!!!!

http://groundbranch.com/features/

No UNLUCKS!!??

I have not had time to read through the entire site but you should get on that and do a proof read.

Fixed thumbsup.gif Feature list has been added in the last hour or so. Had less proof reading compared to the rest of the site.

EDIT: removed some more typos from the feature list. Should be ok now.

AWESOME! Game is looking great...Love the screen shots and the video and theme music...New site and forums look great too...The lack of a hud has me a little nervous, but I'm sure I'll adapt.

I'm not sure that encouraging an active fan base is the correct design model. I mean, so many other big-name developers completely ignore their fans. That has to be the more successful approach, right?

In all seriousness, the info & updates are much appreciated. The motions & movements in the teaser video look great.

I just read through the entire thing. You cannot possibly imagine my excitement about all the features included! Oh, and free-look! Will that mean I can use my TrackIR? :)

I also love the lack of a HUD, as long as there are good ways to look at or check everything that you need, but I'm sure you guys are right on top of that.

Also, some very goodlooking screenshots! The sniper at the game introduction page reminds me a lot of Raven Shield :)

I've noticed that the NORG section has caused a lot of confusion among people I've been directing to the page. I guess it's pretty hard to understand the core ideas behind it for someone who just first hears about it. It might need some refinement in the message or something to make it easier for the "simple" people to understand :)

I've just encouraged people to look at the features page instead :P

I've just encouraged people to look at the features page instead tongue.png

Also be sure to check out the Q&A section, has lots of info!

Nice!

Finally get to see that littlebird model smile.png

Might want to check the M4 render though, the peq is on backwards i think wink.png

You're right, it is mounted backwards.

I'm so excited! Features list is groundbreaking. With all this work already done, Your kickstarter campaign should be called "a finishing kick" ;)

Nice!

Finally get to see that littlebird model smile.png

Might want to check the M4 render though, the peq is on backwards i think wink.png

... funny thing is, you've brought that up already, one or two time... someone is getting older also shhhh.gif

Looks awesome! Video is great. Love the weapon animations and the watch.

Features section definitely needs some more proof reading though.

ha the "i don't believe in ghosts" wallpaper is appropriately witty. you should make one with the captain mitchell lookalike from this video: