DetCord

Who Are You Replying To?

97 posts in this topic

I know we already have a pics thread, but I thought we could use another for member photos. So, post up them real photos of yourself!

Not very photogenic. One of my soldiers took this one as we waited for the buses to Topeka.

IMAG0224.jpg

Yeah that was filmed at Kualoa Ranch on Oahu. They also did some scenes from Jurassic Park, Godzilla and forgot what else. But apparently Hollywood seems to like that area. I think they might have used it for LOST also.

Bunch of Marines who apparently were also hunters noticed that on the ridge you see behind us, there are wild goats. One day we were all just sitting around at the end of the day staring at the hill watching them watch us.

Salt air + old weapons = lots of cleaning. So spent most my free time with the weapons crew, good guys.

Yeah that was filmed at Kualoa Ranch. They also did some scenes from Jurassic Park, Godzilla and forgot what else. But apparently Hollywood seems to like that area. I think they might have used it for LOST also.

Bunch of Marines who apparently were also hunters noticed that on the ridge you see behind us, there are wild goats. One day we were all just sitting around at the end of the day staring at the hill watching them watch us.

Salt air + old weapons = lots of cleaning.

Here's the deal. Hawaii has the locales needed to film those settings (Tears of the Sun was shot in Hawaii as well). It has everything you need without all those nasty insects and wildlife that can kill you the minute you plant a foot in the wrong place or pop a squat against a random tree or bush.

Not a fan of Slater, but that looks like Noah Emmerich on the far right.

Sexy.

I try. That was after I lost 70lbs, I've lost another 20-30 in the last 4 months. Trying to get down to 250 I am at 303 according to my weigh in today.

I try. That was after I lost 70lbs, I've lost another 20-30 in the last 4 months. Trying to get down to 250 I am at 303 according to my weigh in today.

Mate, when I got out of the Marines I gained about 30+ pounds which put me at around 220+. A salad for every meal and running shot me down to 160 in a month prior to joining the Army.

I run 3 miles right now. Here in May through the first two weeks of Sept I will start doing a obstacle course regimen to get geared up for the Warrior Dash for St Jude.

http://warriordash.com/index.php

My brother in law and I will be going through it together. Should be good times.

Good stuff, JWP! O-courses are a no no for me. My knees are so blown out from 35k ruck marches every Friday that I have trouble avoiding a lock-up.

@ Everyone Else

Cease the turd nugetry and stop being a bloody wimp! Post those pictures.

Not that it still has many photos left in it but still.

http://www.blackfoot...p?showtopic=317

wink.png

A reasonably current one, perfecting 2 handed bottlefeeding with the youngest granddaughter

snowfella.jpg

And reposting that ooooold photo from Sarajevo from the old thread, 1998 and SFOR.

sarajevo.jpg

Granddaugther??!! You don't look old enough to have a granddaughter! You barely look old enough to have a teenager.....yeesh you're a young looking dude!

This is a photoshop a friend once made of me, i'm supposed to be a battlemage haha.

268096_251489901543385_100000471316486_1080497_5381499_n.jpg

This was me during a hitchhiking trip in Sweden last november:

376711_317451781613863_100000471316486_1375875_712692305_n.jpg

This picture was made by one of the people who gave me a ride. You can see an old stone quarry in the back, which people filled with water later on and is now a popular swimming spot (although not in November ofcourse! :P)

325552_317439688281739_100000471316486_1375834_243049409_o.jpg

Its Sebs choice of shoes Im more worried about... thumbsup.gif

Thanks god He took it of for the pic.

Granddaugther??!! You don't look old enough to have a granddaughter! You barely look old enough to have a teenager.....yeesh you're a young looking dude!

Guess I should of clarified that a little. Lol it's technicly step granddaughter. Wife snagged herself a toyboy when we got married 11 years ago, would of had to get started very early to have grandkids of my own at 35. Perticularly since the oldest turn 11 this year!

Guess I should of clarified that a little. Lol it's technicly step granddaughter. Wife snagged herself a toyboy when we got married 11 years ago, would of had to get started very early to have grandkids of my own at 35. Perticularly since the oldest turn 11 this year!

Ahh! ^_^ Makes sense now.