Witzbold

Breakfast of Champions (what do you have in the mornings?)

Witzbold   

While sitting here having breakfast just thought would make a stupid thread about what do you have on occasion in the morning. Heres some of the less healthy stuff I have on occasion. Other times its just generally fresh fruit and yogurt.

cup_noodle1.jpg

st_redbull_f.jpg

Plus

275px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.JPG

Equals

coffee2.jpg

Witz, be careful with that cup-a-noodle...high sodium=gout

Me: coffee + toast before going to the spine therapist

or Frosted Flakes drowning in Mountain Dew or Redbull if going on a road trip

jwp1223   

In the morning, I usually have bagels, orange juice, eggs, bacon. Sometimes waffles. I always make sure breakfast is the biggest one.

Witzbold   

Yeah try not to eat it too much. Its just a cheap source of nourishment. Would be eating oatmeal but for some reason Japan they dont sell that stuff...

jwp1223   

Yeah try not to eat it too much. Its just a cheap source of nourishment. Would be eating oatmeal but for some reason Japan they dont sell that stuff...

Love oatmeal with a little butter, brown sugar, maybe some nanners.

Bota:16   

Weekends (no work): A combination/mix of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, pancakes.

Work week: Sometimes cereal, sometimes nothing, sometimes fast food breakfast stuff, sometimes whatever a coworker has brought to work and left in the break room (typically doughnuts).

jwp1223   

Jwp yeah I grew up on oatmeal with my grandparents. Usually had it with sugar and milk.

Good stuff especially a cold morning, especially if it snows, warms you right up! I still eat a butt load of it.

Witzbold   

Tomorrow will be some good ol corned beef & cabbage.

Real easy to make all you need is

Cabbage - usually half works

1 tin of corned beef

1 onion

salt & pepper

chop the onion and cabbage however you like, toss into frying pan. Add in corned beef and a little bit of water. Salt & pepper to taste and cover with a lid if you want it to cook faster.

Thats about it and its fairly filling. Not my pic below but it generally winds up looking like this minus the white rice.

CornedBeefCabbage-6.jpg

Filipino Spaghetti (distinct because we put Vienna sausage or hot dog)

p3481314633.jpg

Sauce is tomato based, but sweet vs Italian tomato sauce

add toasted bread ..... yeah, we have Filipino time so, spaghetti for breakfast is pretty common

Witzbold   

I used to get those Vienna sausages in my lunch as a kid. Always though it was weird how those things were like powdery in texture when you eat them. The ones that come in a small tin.

Think it was this brand.

Vienna-sausage.jpg

Meh, breakfast is overrated! Workdays all i generally can manage to fit in is a cup of coffee and a few smokes. If im lucky ill have time to eat my lunch at the desk as i go along.

Days off tends to end up with bacon, egg and some baked beans.

Kirq   

On saturdays I usualy have well baked bread with butter and strawberry jelly. This one is my fav.

5900397006744.jpg

But today we had veal sausages with Heinz ketchup

Nemesis   

Meh, breakfast is overrated! Workdays all i generally can manage to fit in is a cup of coffee and a few smokes. If im lucky ill have time to eat my lunch at the desk as i go along.

Days off tends to end up with bacon, egg and some baked beans.

+1...3 cups of coffee & about 5 smokes set me up for the day. Food doesnt pass my lips till 12:00

On rare occassions..Full English Breakfast is just the ticket, especially if a hangover is looming!

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/42/82132809_7a12c25ebd_z.jpg?zz=1