TheButcher

Kickstarter campaign release date?

So I have been watching you guys for quite some time.

I am very excited to see the progress on this, and can't wait for the release!

My question is the "Kickstarter" Campaign, is that a "demo"

And what is the expected date so i can relay to my team?

Edited by TheButcher

Another update.... if this week goes as I believe it will then we should be submitting the KS campaign over the weekend. I'm not sure how long it takes them to approve it and get it live, but I doubt it would be more than a few days after it's submitted. fingersx.gif

Another update.... if this week goes as I believe it will then we should be submitting the KS campaign over the weekend. I'm not sure how long it takes them to approve it and get it live, but I doubt it would be more than a few days after it's submitted. fingersx.gif

Will it be 30d campaign? I'm broke atm, I'll be able to pledge around may 29th.

Yes, it will be a 30 day campaign. Might even do 35.

Great. Go for 35 if You can, 5 extra days woun't hurt :)

Hope all goes as planned. :)

The start is going to be delayed a few more days. My wife had a death in her family so I will be away for a few days this week.

Launch will still be next week though.

The start is going to be delayed a few more days. My wife had a death in her family so I will be away for a few days this week.

Launch will still be next week though.

See you next week sir.

I have been waiting for this for a long long long time and I am glad that it is almost here. Truth be told, I have never helped in any way, monetarily speaking that is, and I want to do so... where do I send a donation or how is this kickstarter thing going to work? w00t.gifblink.png

We appreciate your support, tell your friends, and neighbors, our Kickstarter is coming very soon, for details on how it works visit their website, come back here often, or follow us on Facebook & Twitter, when we launch, you'll know.

:cheers:

I will keep checking back on this, sounds VERY interesting. I represent a Joint Operations Tournament (International Conflict) community with several hundred registered players, we battle it out every Sunday and are always looking for something new on the horizon that could possibly give us a similar game play, but with a more up to date engine, that is NOT BF or COD oriented.

I have viewed your videos, and I must say this looks very nice. Well done! cheers.gif

Edited by Beav

I will keep checking back on this, sounds VERY interesting. I represent a Joint Operations Tournament (International Conflict) community with several hundred registered players, we battle it out every Sunday and are always looking for something new on the horizon that could possibly give us a similar game play, but with a more up to date engine, that is NOT BF or COD oriented.

I have viewed your videos, and I must say this looks very nice. Well done! cheers.gif

Beav is that Beaver ?????? from TUG ????

Beav is that Beaver ?????? from TUG ????

Negative, I have been a part of the ICJO community now for 5 years. cheers.gif

Edited by Beav