jwp1223

So...Was Thinking of Firing Up Some Ghost Recon for Old School Gaming Night

158 posts in this topic

I am thinking of firing up for some Ghost Recon for an old school gaming night. If anyone is interested, just pipe up here. It'll be on the PC version of course. Just felt like some nostalgia.

I'm in! All we need now is the info concerning the expansions and mods required (if any), a time hack, and a comms server.

Good to go. Just wanna confirm everyone is going to need the above.

EDIT - Now all I need to do is downland OGR again and remember how to up the res in Win7.

Edited by DetCord

I have it on Steam, and I went into the game and upped the Res, the Title Screen is set at I think 800*600, once you get into game, it's full screen. if that helps.

Well ###### me. Ever since I went through that identity theft issue with Steam (account is still locked) the game was removed from my play-list.

There has to be another site that offers the digital versions.

D2D belongs to GameFly now and they killed a lot of their titles. Amazon has it but not in a buy and download format. No go on GamersGate as well. However, GOG has OGR but neither of the two expansions.

I couldn't find it anywhere minus GOG of course. Oh well, was a nice idea!

Edited by DetCord

Damn...

No kidding steam still hasnt squared away your issue?

---

Was getting an error with the download link once it supposedly said download started. Weird...

This webpage is not found

No webpage was found for the web address: http://media1.gamefront.com/guploads/201111/28/14/Navy%20SEALS_V2.zip?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa644d11eea151ee12995c6f2461e126e601ef5a3f0f0569ff16138594a2f1b165ec34369665246886bad947e7bbd9031439239ed85d703cb2c42c9ac15652f5b1229e9b4e02e9c1a4eb4d64bea8d72b502f6539ba47f2ecc884200b11f6618d2e8eaa1d3695474df87ded4eea91

Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found.

Yeah, had tried multiple times now. All seem to be a no-go unfortunately. Copies are redownloading on steam now.

Let me upload it to my google docs and I'll share it maybe You'll be able to download it from there.

Yeah, just go to Program Files, Steam, steamapps, common, Ghost Recon, Mods and install inside the Mods folder.

https://docs.google....QURTejB2akVRWEU

Try that link

With the link, you'll have to go File, and then click Download or push Ctrl-S

Was going to see if anyone still did Free TS3 server hosting...but no luck...and I still don't know if I can actually host or not....

Well found a free TS3 server I am connected now.

Doesnt steam use some sort of ingame chat system? or not? Am not familiar with that at all.

I think it uses type, not voice...unless I am wrong....we could always use Skype....

If you want I have a spare Mumble server that we never use as well. Only holds 15, but it's free for everyone.

teambota.murmur.nfoservers.com:18570

We weren't able to host a game, either one of us. No idea what the issue is.