Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doomfree

Gun they missed

8 posts in this topic

I was browsing the armory page of ground branch and couldn't help but wonder...

Where's G3A3?

I'm sure old R6 and GS players would have couple guns that they love and didn't make that page.

So I'm putting a thread here that the Dev could hear from us~

P.S.

I have a special feeling sbout G3A3 since R6:RS for the rather unique firing sound of it.

In the mist of Mp5PW floating around me...

And by the way, anyone remember OICW? I HATE that gun in GS.

Could see it being in there more as an OpFor weapon. :)

Am curious also if that is the full list of weapons. If not there will be loads of modders adding to the inventory of firearms to choose from thats for sure!

Keep in mind though that the current list of weapons you see isn't everything that has been made, though that task list was specific towards the originally planned SP campaign and not towards the current TvT MP based game we are looking to get.

Hence why no G3A3 is listed, not a likely piece to be found in the hands of CIA SAD personell or in the hands of someone in Sumatra. More likely to find the "generic" US pieces along with some locally made Pindad's and so on.

there are a lot of weapons that could be added both opfor and US i think each faction should have a counter part ...eg m240b for US and pkm for opfor

I wouldn't call every weapon that isn't in the game as "missed", or else you could say they "missed" quite a large amount of weapons :)

In the end, the more weapons the better, but we don't really need a lot of weapons to enjoy what this game really is about.

In the end, the more weapons the better, but we don't really need a lot of weapons to enjoy what this game really is about.

This is the approach we are taking. We will also do some official community weapon packs post release as well. :)