(ToK2)BASI881-CZ

Vz 58

18 posts in this topic

When I read SA58, I thought of the modernised FAL by DSA.

VZ58... not a AK47 ripoff.

The CZ 805 Bren looks solid.

Cau uz jsem jim nabidl 58 a skorpika + par izraelcu a zatim nic ...

Odeslano pomoci Tapatalk, Samsung mobile

Cau uz jsem jim nabidl 58 a skorpika + par izraelcu a zatim nic ...

Cus a jak jsi jim to odeslal? Ja myslim ze nevedi co driv delat a tohle je to posledni co budou delat. Zatim nebylo zadne video ze hry.

Jak mailem tak pres toto forum.

Videa z mapy tu sou ale tato hra nebude o umele inteligenci ale o realite a bude se bojovat online alespon z prvu nebot je to levnejsi. Testuji Ghost Recon Online a nic mi tam nechybi snad jen terrorist hunt a pokud tato hra nebude takova videautomatova a bude fakt realna budu ji podporovat.

Jak mailem tak pres toto forum.

Videa z mapy tu sou ale tato hra nebude o umele inteligenci ale o realite a bude se bojovat online alespon z prvu nebot je to levnejsi. Testuji Ghost Recon Online a nic mi tam nechybi snad jen terrorist hunt a pokud tato hra nebude takova videautomatova a bude fakt realna budu ji podporovat.

ja to taky testuju...nick: KURVAFIX

Guys, lets stick to english please.

Sorry admin but it's one of my country and uses the native language.

Stick to English on these boards. We have people from all over but our primary language is English. Don't tell us to translate.

OK lets talk in English.

I only told to the friend that I offer BFS some coop with VZ58 VZ61 and some Israel guns.

And told that this game GB will not be about AI but on realism in first time and it will be Online like GRO because AI is not nedded and is expensive. Maybe and hope later because I like terrorist hunt too.

Google Translate may get us close to what is being said, but I do not think it will convey what is really being said properly. I think that even rudimentary English can still convey the point that someone is trying to make even if English is not their first language. You would be surprised how well some here can read and write English even though it is not their primary language and one of our Polish friends here is a classic example of that.

Google Translate may get us close to what is being said, but I do not think it will convey what is really being said properly. I think that even rudimentary English can still convey the point that someone is trying to make even if English is not their first language. You would be surprised how well some here can read and write English even though it is not their primary language and one of our Polish friends here is a classic example of that.

Hi, I also can not use English, Google Translate. Not always, but I mean the other party. On the other hand, after all I write what people can speak Czech English-language :) There was written, nothing vulgar or inappropriate.

Rather, we focus on the here and these are the weapons and weapons facilities. The game plan to have a double magazine like the video?

I think the weapons being discussed in this thread is something that modders will have to add to GB. Having a double mag would be up to the modder and whether or not that is possible, especially due to the animations and how the game is coded. The fact that double magazines also allow dirt and other trash inside a magazine also plays a part in that. Having dirt get inside a magazine means that trash could get in the chamber or cause a misfire, something that operators would not want.

It's one of those wait and see deals.

Vz. 58 is you can say no maintenance weapon. I was in the army and I had the opportunity to shoot this gun. It was a basic version without modification and tactical shooting and the jitter problem I had.