kilo_bravo

console players

10 posts in this topic

I'm PC master race all the way. I'll leave the consoles to ye peasants.

Just joking ofcourse. But I don't like playing on consoles.

I play PS3, PS2, N64 and the "old" Xbox.

I have tried to give PC a go, but I simply can't get the hang of it mellow.png

......and rarely I pull my Sega 16 bit up from the basement.

Edited by roELjoe

Got an old N64, but I nearly never play on it anymore ; I just have a high enough level to consistently beat most opponents at Goldeneye and Perfect Dark though, as I probably have around 40 days of playtime accumulated on both games. :D

Only console I've ever owned was the Super Nintendo, I still do and even play sometimes Super Mario World. Lost Mario Allstars aeons ago, which is a pitty, because it was awesome. Also other titles I had vanished and I am left with my most played Mario game.

Reason I am opposed to console is simply the greatness of mouse/keyboard gameplay. I watched some guys Let's Play of "Thief - The Dark Project" the other day, always a reminder of why I love PC all the way! You just can't do these things with a gamepad. But console is good for other types of games.

I got all 3. Got 360 cause its overall the best console experience(great UI, network, controller and games library). Got PS3 as a blu-ray player and only play exclusive games(which Sony ramped up in last few years), And got Wii cause I love Zelda and Mario.

But I do most of my gaming on PC.

ps3 here, but never use it though. If it's not a tactical shooter, it's boring :(