DetCord

What's On Your Desktop?

69 posts in this topic

My work desktop, since my home desktop is still out of service...

Vqugul.jpg

Yes it's a dual monitor...

I don't know what program I need to use though...or I'd have a better wallpaper.

Thanks zoog. It helps me keep my calm and peace while at work. I wish I could switch this PC to Win7...stupid archaic company.

Okay new one was able to figure out how to get a Dual Monitor image to show up

Press Print Screen & dump in a 2D art app or MSPaint & save the image ;-)

No, what I meant was Nemesis (Yes I know how to do the whole print screen thing) , I didn't know how to stretch the picture let's say a 2560x1024 picture across two monitors...but I figured it out.

So your rig still hasn't come in, eh mate?

Got off the phone with them maybe 2mins ago. If i get email dispatch tonight it will arrive tomorrow, if I get email tomorrow arrives friday so 2 days tops! BUT my OS still has not turned up so its looking like im going to be in a pickle or have to buy another version of 7.

Got off the phone with them maybe 2mins ago. If i get email dispatch tonight it will arrive tomorrow, if I get email tomorrow arrives friday so 2 days tops! BUT my OS still has not turned up so its looking like im going to be in a pickle or have to buy another version of 7.

If need be, I have an extra key I'm not using I can send ya.

If need be, I have an extra key I'm not using I can send ya.

Ah very nice cheers boss, will keep you posted.

Someone in the Village has signed for my OS and not brought it to me, or someone has robbed it! And the New rig arrives tomorrow, I will have to go hunting tonight....

Edited by Jeza

Someone in the Village has signed for my OS and not brought it to me, or someone has robbed it! And the New rig arrives tomorrow, I will have to go hunting tonight....

Go to the MS page, download a copy of Win7 and burn it to a disc. I'll shoot you my unused serial if need be mate.