Colin

Christmas 2012

32 posts in this topic

Well guys and girls it`s that time again, a Birth of a small boy in a far off land, that changed the world, Christmas Day.

From me and my Family I wish you all a very happy Christmas.

A big welcome to all the new forum members this year, please stay and support the game.

Thanks to so many of you who post every day and make our day complete, with some amazingly funny videos or pictures and of course banter, it makes this place a great forum.

Finally John, this year has been up and down for you and BFS but we are still here, still urging you on and forward, still waiting for this great game.

Your Dream will come true we here have no doubts.

Merry Christmas to you all have a great one..

Tons of best wishes Col

Mele Kalikimaka to everyone, old and new members.

Thank you to BFS Team for making it an exciting year.

Lets all carry this over to the coming year, keep spreading the word out.

Joyeux Noël!

Merry Christmas my BFS family. You guys make my nights at work, a lot better!

John and the BFS team, continue to KATN! You are all awesome!

Christmas 2012...just got one word to say, same word as for every christmas for the last decade...MEH! wall.gif

While the rest of you go shopping for the feast you are planning to throw for family spare a thought for the guys and gals that for the last few weeks aswell as coming few weeks have worked their arses to the ground in order to get all those hams, turkeys, prawns, whatever to the store in the firstplace! We are overworked, underpayed and have been stressed to within an inch of our sanity and it's just going to keep on going with newyears around the corner.

Christmas....bah humbug!

Still can't help it though and put our meager outdoors light display up the other day...all solar powered LED's.

DSC00137-1.jpg

wink.png

Christmas 2012...just got one word to say, same word as for every christmas for the last decade...MEH! wall.gif

While the rest of you go shopping for the feast you are planning to throw for family spare a thought for the guys and gals that for the last few weeks aswell as coming few weeks have worked their arses to the ground in order to get all those hams, turkeys, prawns, whatever to the store in the firstplace! We are overworked, underpayed and have been stressed to within an inch of our sanity and it's just going to keep on going with newyears around the corner.

Christmas....bah humbug!

Still can't help it though and put our meager outdoors light display up the other day...all solar powered LED's.

DSC00137-1.jpg

wink.png

Oh quit your bitching ;)....I am kidding Snow...no I appreciate those who work in the grocery business. Thanks for all of your hardwork in Logistics brother.

But,but, but....bitching is all I can do! harhar.gif It's not an accident that I'm known as "that grumpy old fart" at work even though I'm just past 36 years old innocent.gif

You're telling me I'm supposed to put lights up n' stuff?

My only preparations have been to shave my head and run a comb through my beard.

About as festive as I get :P

But still... have a good one.

Try to remain vertical :)

I know I'm fairly new to this community, but that doesn't change anything.

I wish you guys have a Merry Christmas, may you stay in good spirits, enjoy good company, and celebrate well.

Wesołych Świąt i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!

Wzajemnie bracie, Wesolych Swiat i Szczesliwego Nowego!

Edited by ElShotte

Have a safe & fun Xmas with friends & Loved ones all.

To the BFS Team ( each member) thank you for a supportive year full of information & developments.... as one year rolls out a new one rolls in... :-)

This is as about as "Merry Christmas" as I get with decorations.

Napoleon2012-12-2512-55-30-11-1.jpg

Edited by DetCord

I got sick for Christmas

What did you guys do for celebration?

Considering that it costs around $9k for me to fly home, I spent it stateside with a few mates getting hammered, as its about as much for them to fly home as well. Two are from the UK, one from Oz, and one from Norway.

We're so multi-cultural here. happy.png

honestly don't know this, but, a friend keep saying that he uses a 223 round when shooting paper targets with his AR15/M16

is true?