Nemesis

Nems Artwork 2013

Nemesis   

I'm planning on adding a new thread Just for 2013 using a differing fractal abstract art application. The images are hosted on-line & anyone can use the images as they wish..all I ask is they respect all copyrights & point to this thread if asked where it was obtained.

Here's something to get the taste buds going. I know it may not be everyone's cup-of-tea (sorry)

image.jpg

BTH   

Hey, if we ever got a mod team running, it would be nice if you made some abstract wall paintings or sculptures for certain Ground Branch maps!

Edited by BTH

ElShotte   

Yeah BTH, I see that happening. Most places have paintings, art and/or posters on their walls. It would be cool to use Nemesis' stuff.

ElShotte   

Those are nice... but I must say that I like the last one the best. Don't really know why... maybe because it reminds me of something, hmm. :P What do you use to make these?

That bottom one looks like a domed building from overhead, it also looks kind of like a dead sea urchin. It also makes a funky optical illusion if you use your mouse wheel to scroll up and down the page.

Oh, it also looks like that sand monster's mouth in Star Wars. You know the one where Luke is walking the plank on Jabba the Hutt's barge?

ElShotte   

Same here, I haven't really smoked in like 3-4 years already. Granted, I did indulge a few times since then, but nothing serious and definitely not on a daily basis.

Nemesis   

Those are nice... but I must say that I like the last one the best. Don't really know why... maybe because it reminds me of something, hmm. tongue.png What do you use to make these?

These are all created with MandelBulb 3D. I don't smoke or pop anything either...just my warped imagination over the years smile.png

Recommended viewing:

I'm using differing formulaes per image :)

You guys really have to give up the weed, ok serious for a second, a lot of Nems work reminds me of the 60s.

...really....hmm must try & make amends to that. 60's is soo dated (50 years on)

Tinker   
anyone can use the images as they wish..all I ask is they respect all copyrights & point to this thread if asked where it was obtained.

I`ll gobble up these Thnx. :)