Cpl Ledanek

Happy New Year 2013

Well seeing as the Mayan calendar had it all wrong & I'm not celebrating an Apocolyptic future...I guess another Happy New Year to one & all will suffice :-))

Work cold storage for one of the bigger grocery chains, run the despatch morning shift. Just about never close this place, 3 days a year if we lucky. So it was off to work at 4:30am as usual this morning!

Yeah I know exactly the type of place you're talking about. Those stores are pretty much open 24/7, which kinda sucks for the employees. Anyway, Happy New Year everyone, again. (Had to return to topic)

Hahaha, I just got an email for a reply to this topic. So I start reading and see some comments by me, the date is December 31, Im like, thats today! I didnt write that ######! Someone hacked my account! December 31 2012..... OHHHHHH Fail...

Anyway, Happy New Year 2014 peoples!

That video might have been better if not for all the quick cuts to something else just as something was happening. Still, it looks like they went all out. Warning, massive volume changes that can blast your ear drums as well as your speakers.