BOOM

Neat Idea! Unfortunate situation.

11 posts in this topic

I think this game sounds amazing, and i feel you guys should keep going. one of my main attractions to this game is the modding aspect and the gun customization. I love 3d modelling tanks 'n guns or messing around with script and c++. Not many games have arma2 style modding potential anymore. If there's anyway I can help a bit, i'll absolutely try. As for the customization I just want to do this:

AEG-EVK-OT.jpg

please

G'day and welcome.

Heh, yeah, I need to add some checks at some point to stop that sort of thing, else some people will stack 4-5 ACOGs on each other just because they can.

As for helping out, by all means.

Head over to the modding area and go nuts.

:welcome: to the forums. I know there are people who think that sort of thing is cool, but I would willing to bet a days salary that most people here would not want that sort of thing popping up in game. If it were, I am sure whomever were to carry it would get laughed at pretty hard. One thing to remember about Ground Branch operators is that they are former SF operators and carry what is essential to the mission, not what looks cool. ;)

Shouldn't that be a SPORK on the end and not a spoon? I mean really. Obviously you were not thinking tactically when it came to your load-out.

Well, basically just let us attach stuff only in places where they can actually be used smile.png

That's how it works.