Jonathan

A Suggestion for BFS

Hi,

I noticed that on the main GB website to the top right corner you can see how it says "Funding Unsuccessful" I think that should be taken down due to the fact that when people visit the website they will think the project didn't make it and not even visit the forums and forget about the game due to them thinking BFS isn't working on it anymore. I have had a few accounts were I told my friends to go to the site and right away they said "It was unsuccessful" and I had to tell them that they are still working on it even though they didn't make there goal and so in turn it is misleading.. So i just think that should be removed ASAP so it doesn't hurt BFS further. Also the Site needs to look more Military like because that picture they have as the Background has somewhat not so good texturing and makes it look kind of cartoony. I am not trying to Hurt BFS I just wanted to let them know so they can further this project.

Sincerely,

Jonathan

Edited by Jonathan

Seconded!

Don't even mention the KS anywhere at this point!

Yeah, I have been thinking about this as well in the past months. It's not really very enticing to see "unsuccessful" being mentioned on your first visit.