Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonathan

To The Devs of BFS

8 posts in this topic

Blackfoot studios please put a donate button on your website or in the forum, I know myself & the rest of the people here believe in this project & I feel we should give you at least something to help. John and the rest of the devs have gone out of there way to give us (The community) an awesome game & are taking it out of there own personal lives and there own hard earned money for it. So I feel & Wish/Hope John will put a donate button up soon to support the cause.I know there has been some talking about buying clothing but I haven't heard anything for a long time now & wondering what ever happened to the idea. Like I said before a lot of people believe in this project and I am very certain we all agree and can help out and wont mind putting a little bit of our own money into good use.

Thanks BlackFoot Studios For All Your Tremendous Work & Dedication

We All Appreciate It!

And No I'm No Little Kid, I Am 25 Years Old And Am Not Trying To Be a Kiss Ass But Trying To Help John Understand We Wont Mind Helping Him Out!

I Hope John Reads This!

Edited by Jonathan

Thanks for the support!

We are currently planning to do something that lets you help financially. Shouldn't be much longer. :)

**BRACE FOR LOW BLOW**

Anyone under 40 in these forums IS a Little Kid ;)

Hey, I don't mind helping out either. The other option is to sit and wait while I spend my money on worthless games

As others have mentioned before, I don't really like to take flat out donations. So we will most likely sell some T-Shirts for a set price, but that also allow you to pay any extra above that you might want.

John waiting to get a decent shirt design done.

I still miss the hat I bought a while back. Unfortunately it kinda got left behind in an incident a couple years ago, but I'd kill for another couple of hats like it again.

John, will there be some fund indicator that shows us how much we have raised as a community once you start selling the T shirts and stuff? I really think something like this should be implemented. This should also boost the moral of current donators and encourage new comers to donate smile.png

Edited by Jonathan

Would be cool if an investment opportunity approach could be done, like wmdportal did with their racing game.

Where after you raise the certain amount of money, the bar is full and only the people who invested get to play the game until it comes out.

As others have mentioned before, I don't really like to take flat out donations. So we will most likely sell some T-Shirts for a set price, but that also allow you to pay any extra above that you might want.

John waiting to get a decent shirt design done.

Red dude you have as your avatar would look great. I'm serious, i'd buy.