Jonathan

Something I designed for BFS

Hey Guys,

I have created a new website concept UI for Ground Branch, and I would really love it if John said he would make the website look like the picture displayed. What are your thoughts and opinions on it? Please view the image at Full Screen for best clarity. *Crosses fingers & hopes John likes it enough to make it a reality* And if John says yes I can give him those textures for FREE as an appreciation for the hard work he and his crew has done smile.png Also I do believe that the original GB site is old and needs a new refreshment. That same style and picture has been there for ages and it deserves a brand new coat of paint & design.

http://img51.imagesh...59/samplezw.png

Edited by Jonathan

Its a better idea to ask before creating, normally if the studio wants something doing they would ask.

Its a bit like saying the current UI is not ok.

The site serves a purpose and is not that old.

Everything Colin said. Just because he looks like a hippie doesn't make him one.

And 'you see those boot prints on the sides here? The logo on top of the page?

They all let you know where you are and the sand texture the boot prints are on? Breaks up the monotony. The contrast? Makes things more readable.

Sorry, but it doesn't improve on anything.

Its a bit like saying the current UI is not ok..

I didn't mean it as an insult to BFS. If anything I was just trying to help and show my support for BFS is all. I apologize if any of the admins come in here and think it is an insult.

Seb`s sense of humor is a killer.

Jonathan make the page and lets take a look, remember though the current pages I think will be redone soon, with updates.