Sign in to follow this  
ScottyKiLLaK

Has the way the gun is held, changed along the way?

I quite like how the gun is held in some of the earlier GB videos, with the gun essentially pointed down until you use the sights, however now it seems to have reverted to the typical fps style of the gun always pointing forward. Is this an actual change, or are there optional ways to hold guns (with let's say.... an effect to mobility)? (how do I do a line break?)

What you are seeing recently is just an added posture. The original 'Lowready" is till there.

You line break by hitting the 'Enter' button... just like any text editor.

OT here but still. Line break is only possible for me when in text editing mode, in the "advanced" mode with smilies and images hitting the enter button does nothing.

What you are seeing recently is just an added posture. The original 'Lowready" is till there.

You line break by hitting the 'Enter' button... just like any text editor.

Ah yes, going into editing mode worked. Thanks Snowfella.

And thanks also, Jsonedecker. I'm glad the other pose isn't gone. Can you specify if the 2 variants have any sort of benefits/handicaps, or is it purely aesthetic.

IMO, i'd think the Lowready posture would give faster movement, compared movement while holding the gun upright.

Is this how it is?

What you are seeing lately is a posture where you are shouldered but looking over the optics/sights with your head not "welded" to the weapon. You can still fire this way, but get more situational awareness.