Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
V2_Bloodline

Ground Branch Wiki

8 posts in this topic

May I suggest we start a wiki for GB? Not just a page on wikipedia but its own entire wiki. Currently the address groundbranch.wikia.com is available.

Like all other wikis, the content should be added/modified/updated by the community so the developers don't really have to take any responsibility in moderating it.

It will also be nice to link it up with the main websites (BFS website, GB website, forums).

There is an internal one we created for development purposes. Been a bit slack updating it though.

Just letting BFS know that the "Media" button is broken on the new Ground Branch web page. If you hover your mouse over to the button a drop down menu comes up but the button is unclickable & will not go to the "Media" or "Images" page.

Edited by Jonathan

For me it works. What browser and OS are you using? The media button shouldn't do anything, only the images and videos buttons should bring you to the right pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the media button shouldn't do anything but the image and video buttons aren't working either. It's the browser. Firefox works but not Chrome.

Edited by Jonathan

It's the browser. Firefox works but not Chrome.

Thanks for the extra info, I'm looking into this.