I know Ground Branch is not out yet but do you anticipate making expansion packs sort of like what Rainbow Six did with Athena Sword or Eagle missions. I loved the extra missions that were not an official sequel and really look forward to this kind of gameplay again.

I'm not speaking for the developers and the following might not directly answer your question but it is from a relatively recent interview:

So how will the real life Ground Branch’s mission focus, this individual operation approach, affect Ground Branch’s campaign? Sonedecker stated that the team “are not going for the typical campaign design approach with an overarching storyline”. Instead, the missions will be carried out in “smaller more localized chunks.” This unorthodox, more segmented approach was deliberately chosen to emulate “how the real CIA Ground Branch unit would work” and lets the team keep delivering fresh content to players “on a continued basis.”

The quoted interview is still very much accurate. There may also be the opportunity for more traditional mission packs as well, but there will be a steady stream of content regardless.

Youngen.

Hey he is more than halfway to 66.. That is old tongue.png but hey I am 26 which means I am more than halfway to 50.

Hey he is more than halfway to 66.. That is old tongue.png but hey I am 26 which means I am more than halfway to 50.

You do realize that you are half my age? I guess I am the old guy around here.

You do realize that you are half my age? I guess I am the old guy around here.

It might be worth asking John if there will be any OAP discounts on Ground Branch when it releases...

Just kidding:-)

Seriously though do you have a bus pass?

It might be worth asking John if there will be any OAP discounts on Ground Branch when it releases...

Just kidding:-)

Seriously though do you have a bus pass?

:whack:

I have my own truck. I do have a bus pass so when I go to the airport, I can take the train instead of leaving my truck there for days on end racking up a large parking bill.

rofl.gif I think it's time to bring out the cane WK and smack everyone with it! Edited by Jonathan

Oh yeah, I think there is someone even older than I am on here. I wont mention any names though.

bday.gif SOON mate soon