Sign in to follow this  
Fixxxer

Embedded Video Issue from YouTube

Fixxxer   

Not sure if this is an issue (at all) with the site or my choice browser(s) (FireFox and Chrome), but when I play am embedded YouTube video I can't make the video fullscreen once I have changed the video quality. Not always, but a good 80% of the time.

Does anyone else have this issue? Just curious. It's not a big deal I just click the button to take me to the video on YouTube, but that defeats the purpose of having embedded videos.

FUBAR   

firefox 29.0.1 here,

no issues

i just tested vid quality then to full screen, then back to embed screen, to full screen and changed quality, no problems,

sounds more like a driver or plugin like flash than broswer as two browser doing it

Fixxxer   

I think I have figured it out. It doesn't seem to be a driver/flash version issue.

The video found here;

http://www.blackfoot...020#entry127916

Will not allow me to change the quality and go full screen and it was the only video I could find that has content that requires you to login to YouTube once you click on the YouTube button. I'll look for other videos that require a sign in to see if that is what the issue is.

EDIT---

Okay, it seems it just won't allow me to go fullscreen with that video at all. It has nothing to do with the quality setting. I guess since I always change the quality first I never thought about just trying to go fullscreen.

Edited by Fixxxer

FUBAR   

I had same thing as you, embedded i can change settings. no full screen option once video started, but before starting video you can mouse over full screen option but does nothing.

had to goto utube and login due to uploader putting age restriction on it then i can watch full screen