Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonathan

Should Ground Branch Feature An Interest Rating?

2 posts in this topic

I have actually just thought of this, but do you think it would be practical to have an interest rating page on the BFS website for GB? I mean if you could set it up like a poll just to show the public out there that this game is still alive and is still in development and it will succeed. The interest poll should go something like this.

Assuming that this game is successfully completed, would you buy this game if it came out?

Yes - I am interested

No - No thanks, I'm not interested

Do any of you guys think this would hurt the public audience because I said "Assuming that this game is successfully completed" Of course John could change the title. I say public because all of us here in the forum know for sure that Ground Branch will be built as stated by John. The main goal of this poll is to help get this game it's much needed and deserved attention. If the public people see that a lot of people support this game then it may bring more people in. Maybe even make a petition of interest at change.org or something but of course with the same idea.

Personally I don't think a poll (of any kind) will have any effect on public opinion regarding GB. Besides, everyone who visits the BFS forum will probably be interested in GB, and if they ended up here by accident ("public visitors"), they probably won't start voting on some random forum poll to tell us they are not interested wink.png

I think the release of the public early access build and the actual interest and reception by the community will give a good indication. Once something playable is out there, serious steps can be taken to reach a bigger audience. With something tangible, that is :)