onikenshin

Release plans

I was just curious on how you were going to release things? Like alpha beta etc?

Are the devs going for a ok we have this part done release it, such a multiplayer map or w/e a lot of indie games have been doing? Is it a full version release in mind?

I am just curious with how progress is going to be measured by.

Hey welcome.gif

This should answer your question:

http://www.groundbra...e-is-a-preview/

Question: Will there be an option to buy in / donate at release?

snapback.pngJsonedecker, on 14 September 2014 - 04:46 PM, said:

Answer: Soon. This is step one. Step 2 is to release an actual free playable build that has stuff to actually do. smile.png It will be the training spaces, Team Room and character/weapon customization. That is the build that will have the ability to "buy-in" to our early access which will get you some additional content on top of the free build. The free build is something we want to be passed around everywhere to give people a chance to see what GB is all about. We have an internal time frame we want to hit for that, but I'm not saying just yet wink.png

Edited by Jonathan

If any strangers come here they will, after looking at some of these posts, think, that all of you are all crazy, this must be the second thread that`s gone down a mountain in 2 weeks.

Very funny guys, you crack me up.

If any strangers come here they will, after looking at some of these posts, think, that all of you are all crazy, this must be the second thread that`s gone down a mountain in 2 weeks.

Very funny guys, you crack me up.

Don't forget, that you are one of the

1280px-Gavia_immer_-Minocqua%2C_Wisconsin%2C_USA_-swimming-8.jpg

too.