WhiteKnight77

Ground Branch Screenshots

530 posts in this topic

bounce.gif Nice! Btw that character model looks like Mike Tyson! Would be cool when you aimed the character actually closed one of his eyes while looking down the scope. Edited by Jonathan

Nice screenshots. Hope this means a public build is ready soon. And I hope the RMR (?) on top of the ACOG is currently implemented.

Would be cool when you aimed the character actually closed one of his eyes while looking down the scope.

It would have to be sight dependant.

Gotta love the Franken-Operator, stitched together from body parts of fallen soldiers. :P But it's cool to see more and more of the game :)

Gotta love the Franken-Operator, stitched together from body parts of fallen soldiers. :P But it's cool to see more and more of the game :)

LOL! yes, he is a mixed race operator. :)

All that will be sorted.

I go with some moody shots.

wBJDY9u.jpg

That light looks very good. Just not quite sure what is the source of the light. biggrin.png

Edited by WanhaPatu

Now we're talking.

Nice shots, Psychomorph. Is that the night version of the multiplayer video map?

yes, that is the same map.

oh nice, it's so close.

however is the night vision realistic? i thought the field of view would be wider since your eyes are so closed to the lense of the eyepiece

The field of view for the ITT F50-50 (or pvs23) is just under 45degrees. In GB the nod's look a lot life the 50-50, so I'd expect the same. 45 degrees is easy to replicate,looking at a wall your FOV should be equal to the distance from it. And yes, 45deg is very narrow, it takes a lot to get used to.

the only solution is what the cia are doing. identifying these people, finding out where they're hiding, and killing them all in their sleep.

Not very realistic. Usually the thunder happens about 3-5 seconds after the lightning.

I would venture to say that the video Led posted is screens and not just video from the game. I may be wrong though. I watched it without sound. :doh: