will wabbit hunter

terrorist incident in australia

All kinds of stuff being reported at the moment hard to tell what is accurate. Worrying though its been done across the street from a news broadcasting station. Some reports that they said they have explosives on them and they say they have them all over the city.

Hope everyone comes out okay. Minus the bad guys.

Hope this is a one off, coz if it becomes an us vs. them type of situation, its bad for everyone.

Flahsbang n Rush em !

... & from what I saw of the News coverage here in the UK.....is exactly what they did !!

Casualties were bound to occur. Tight space....many hostages...solo extremist...limited access points.

Surprised they couldn't get a decent snipe on him from across the street as he was seen at the windows a few times?!?!

I suppose the use of deadly force is only used in extreme circumstances...excuse the pun.

It appears it was a lone Iranian who was a self described cleric (from what I gleaned from CNN.com earlier today). It also appears he has had other run-ins with police down there and was very well known to them. My thoughts with the families of those who were killed during this. At least there were those who denounced the Iranian gunman's actions unlike there have been in other cases in other countries in the very recent past.

RIP to the victims and a huge slap on the back to the TOU blokes that executed an as near perfect takedown as they could in the situation.

Too many hostages to snipe him down. Not due to risk of collateral damage but because there could always be a second gunman in desguise or dead man primed explosives.

The world should just pick a country full of idiots like this and go in fix it the old fashioned way.

Violence.

Lots and lots of violence.

Being nice sure hasn't worked.

9RRM3WE.jpg

"Violence … is the last refuge of the incompetent."

And we sure are incompetent.

look, it's a bunch of people from the bronze age versus the rest of civilization. it's inevitable and it's going to be violent. people need to just man up and deal with the fact that these people need to be found out wherever they hide, then beaten and killed off. coexistence with them is neither possible nor desirable.

it can be easily said with no hyperbole, that there is no other major religion in the world as militant as islam. i find it funny how it's routinely referred to as a religion of peace without any hint of irony by talking heads, politicians, and academics.

look, it's a bunch of people from the bronze age versus the rest of civilization.

Exactly, this nonsense that its muslims as a whole is exactly what they want, a religious war.

the entire religion of islam is based on religious warfare. what's why all territories not presently ruled by sharia are called "house of war"

but that's beside the point. people who defend themselves against these lunatics aren't fighting a religious war, they're simply trying to survive.

let me phrase differently, because i don't think it's a radical or outrageous concept. i think it's in the interests of developed nations with the means and resources, to hunt down associates of militant extremist islam and execute them.

because this isn't going to stop until you whittle the numbers down a little:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883

i find it funny how it's routinely referred to as a religion of peace without any hint of irony by talking heads, politicians, and academics.

There shall be peace, once all heathens are dead.

The incidents in France have eclipsed the +2000 dead in three days in Nigeria. This is getting out of control.