Malcolm B.

Any news on the technical demo?

19 posts in this topic

Have been any change regarding the characteristics of technical demo

or to add something to delayed. or is it just the large amount of work

and little time available to do it. I only ask for pacifying my envy of the donators ...

and I am steal waiting for the video of Cpl Ledanek ...

Please guys ... any good news soon.

Malcolm ...

Sorry about the lack of info lately. We are in the last month of my son's hockey season so I'm out of town almost every weekend, plus other things. You know, real life. smile.png

Anyway, everything is still on track. The main slowdown is because we are trying to get the build as user friendly as we can. The Donators have been banging away on it and providing valuable feedback that we feel is important to address before releasing the thing. We are pretty close now as we finally got over a big UI hurdle that was holding things up. Trying to put it into a timeframe without putting it into a timeframe.... I'd count say longer than a week and shorter than a month. ;)

Have been any change regarding the characteristics of technical demo

or to add something to delayed. or is it just the large amount of work

and little time available to do it. I only ask for pacifying my envy of the donators ...

and I am steal still waiting for the video of Cpl Ledanek ...

Please guys ... any good news soon.

Malcolm ...

i-iz-grammar-nazi-lookin-at-yo-posts.jpg

I has slaving away despite lack of "energy" from Valentine's Day

Sorry about the lack of info lately. We are in the last month of my son's hockey season so I'm out of town almost every weekend, plus other things. You know, real life. smile.png

Anyway, everything is still on track. The main slowdown is because we are trying to get the build as user friendly as we can. The Donators have been banging away on it and providing valuable feedback that we feel is important to address before releasing the thing. We are pretty close now as we finally got over a big UI hurdle that was holding things up. Trying to put it into a timeframe without putting it into a timeframe.... I'd count say longer than a week and shorter than a month. wink.png

Right on, you guys rock!

Well John if is for family it's completely forgotten, "real life"...I know what's. I'm father

of 3...(18,9,3) and I love to go out to hike with them.

So I'm going to wait the 8 to 30 days...Still waiting to support GB when is ready,

thanks for yours words.

Cpl Leadanek, no grammar error, I'm "STILL" waiting for your video..to "STEAL" it.

Please man I'm not a native english speaker. but I have to practice or nobody is going

to understand me when the GB TvT games begin...and thanks for yours words too...

Malcolm...thumbsup.gif

Well John if is for family it's completely forgotten, "real life"...I know what's. I'm father

of 3...(18,9,3) and I love to go out to hike with them.

So I'm going to wait the 8 to 30 days...Still waiting to support GB when is ready,

thanks for yours words.

Cpl Leadanek, no grammar error, I'm "STILL" waiting for your video..to "STEAL" it.

Please man I'm not a native english speaker. but I have to practice or nobody is going

to understand me when the GB TvT games begin...and thanks for yours words too...

Malcolm...thumbsup.gif

Good! there's three of us who is not native english speaker.

Anyway, everything is still on track. The main slowdown is because we are trying to get the build as user friendly as we can. The Donators have been banging away on it and providing valuable feedback that we feel is important to address before releasing the thing. We are pretty close now as we finally got over a big UI hurdle that was holding things up. Trying to put it into a timeframe without putting it into a timeframe.... I'd count say longer than a week and shorter than a month. wink.png

Great, looking forward to it!

Good! there's three of us who is not native english speaker.

There's three of us who are not English speakers.

Any news yet?

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on something that allows me to hope again that a good infantry game is coming.

It's so time for this game.

Wow, it's nice to see things are actually moving along with this game! I haven't been on these forums for a few years. This game might actually be a reality... I just looked at some of the recent videos, and it's coming along quite well. Once the tech demo is released, is there anyway I can donate $$$ to help further things along. Unfortunately, I didn't get in on the Kickstarter contribution (I made the big mistakes of donating to Takedown & H-Hour). I'll never contribute to a Kickstarter again!

Again, great jobs guys and I'm so looking forward to this game in the near future!

Wow, it's nice to see things are actually moving along with this game! I haven't been on these forums for a few years. This game might actually be a reality... I just looked at some of the recent videos, and it's coming along quite well. Once the tech demo is released, is there anyway I can donate $$$ to help further things along. Unfortunately, I didn't get in on the Kickstarter contribution (I made the big mistakes of donating to Takedown & H-Hour). I'll never contribute to a Kickstarter again!

@CyberCam: Not yet but soon! smile.png

@CyberCam: Not yet but soon! smile.png

Thank you for the reply, that's what I was talking about. After betting on the wrong horses twice, I sure hope the third time is a charm... hopefully I have a winning ticket (not speaking of commercial success but gameplay wise)!