Sign in to follow this  
WhiteKnight77

The Rolling Stones

OK,so I have never seen the Rolling Stones in concert before so I splurged and am now at Bobby Dodd stadium at GA Tech and really lit to see them in concert. This is my birthday present to myself this year and I have had 6 beers (more than 5.4 %) and I feel really good. Happy birthday to me. Weeeee!

OK,so I have never seen the Rolling Stones in concert before so I splurged and am now at Bobby Dodd stadium at GA Tech and really lit to see them in concert.

I haven't either and I thought we were friends. censored.gif

OK, I am back home, hoarse and half deaf and almost sober considering I had my last beer at 10 PM. Awesome show and the played mostly stuff before Some Girls. Some young lady passed around a copy of the set list just prior to the encore and here it is:

rssetlist.jpg

I haven't either and I thought we were friends. censored.gif

I had no idea that you liked the Stones.

Cheerspartytime2.gif

Oh yeah! It is about 1:30 AM my time and I still have a bit of a buzz. I should sleep good tonight.

Thank you zaziki. I will move this later as I am on my phone and fell real good.

Got to be careful WK...folks on their mobiles after a few beers tend to fall real good harhar.gif

Hahahaha, I know a gal I worked with here in Memphis, who's at the Stone's concert. Small world. Hope you enjoyed yourself WK.

I thought live tweeting on Twitter itself was frowned upon.

I saw them in ´98, I wonder if they've opened with You Start Me Up continously for eighteen years?

I do hope RS asked for John's permission to use the Ground Branch logo font on that setlist.

Sounds like you had a good time, man. :)

I'd be ###### they didn't play their best song ever.

This was the one song I really wanted to hear them play.

I do hope RS asked for John's permission to use the Ground Branch logo font on that setlist.

Sounds like you had a good time, man. smile.png

Yeah, I had a good time, once the late showing idiots stopped traipsing to their floor seats in front of myself and the ladies I shared the row of seats with (row 1 and 9 seats total for that row). Don't come in late and then go to your seats through the wrong portal. Still, I was on my feet all night long and raising hell. I am now hoarse from all the yelling. I took some pics with my phone, but don't know how well they came out. If I could have taken my real camera, I would have had some great pictures as my seats were at stage level, not below.