New High School Exit Exam
Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:43 AM
(Passing requires only 4 correct answers)
1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Remember, you need only 4 correct answers to pass.
Check your answers below . . .
ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years
2) Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? Squirrel fur
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal? Dogs
7) What was King George VI's first name? Albert
8) What color is a purple finch? Crimson
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? New Zealand
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane? Orange (of course)
What do you mean, you failed?
(And if you try to tell me you passed, you LIED!)
Pass this on to some brilliant friends, so they may feel useless too.
If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??
Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:26 AM
I missed #1 with two years, but I remembered #4 from Wikipedia,
my elementary school teacher always told us to treat our brushes like we'd treat a squirrel because that's what they were made from(5).
I was in Tenerife in March(6) and I used to watch a lot of National Geographic Channel when I had it(10).
But I did like the post.
Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:04 PM
#6 ? Are there Canary Islands in the Pacific too? Can't find anything in Google, might be a mistake there. Makes sense if they mean the Canary Islands in the Atlantic, they tend to refer to Gran Canaria as Gran Can (big dog in spanish).
Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:31 PM
We came for the game, we stayed for the community.
It's hotter than two rats screwin in a wool sock out there.
Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:57 PM
"You will take over a small central African country, and make five hundred dollars." - soldier of fortune cookies
Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:26 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users