Started by Thoramir, Mar 12 2008 11:06 AM

#21 Rasa

Rasa

Misfire

• Donator
  • 493 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:53 AM

I hate dry hands. Even worse with dirt or sand in it. I immedeately grab moisturizer cream.

#22 Nemesis

Nemesis

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:05 AM

View PostThoramir, on Mar 13 2008, 12:28 AM, said:

I'm still wondering which part of, "If you hate somebody or some group or people I don't want to know," remains incomprehensible. Come on guys, we don't need to get a religious/political/road rage flame war going on here.  :P
....it was the something :thumbsup: "Some body or Some group" read as if directed ie named groups ie Ubi or Microsoft or Joe Bloggs. Thats why I referred to Something. Soz if I still got it wrong...No sparks intended :oops:
Regards
Nemesis

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

#23 krise madsen

krise madsen

Master Blaster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:11 AM

I hate bad user manuals :(

Respectfully

krise madsen
"crisis" is my middle name...
------------------------------------------------

Hatchetforce said:

First John Wayne dies in 1979 and then 2 years later the Smurfs show up on NBC. It has been mostly downhill after that.
Posted Image

#24 }SkOrPn--7

}SkOrPn--7

Intel Ninja

• PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:19 AM

For me it's a toss up between Political correctness and those that don't have the balls to say it like it is B)

#25 Psychomorph

Psychomorph

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:56 AM

I hate it not to have enough time.
Posted Image

#26 Thoramir

Thoramir

Dud Round

• PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:42 AM

View PostNemesis, on Mar 13 2008, 05:05 AM, said:

....it was the something :thumbsup: "Some body or Some group" read as if directed ie named groups ie Ubi or Microsoft or Joe Bloggs. Thats why I referred to Something. Soz if I still got it wrong...No sparks intended :oops:

No problem. . . yet. (Hence the tongue smiley). I was thinking religions, skin colors, political affiliations, UBIsoft, etc. You know, that sort of thing. I was trying to be very general because I knew I couldn't possibly think of every kind of person someone else hates (I never would have thought about bad drivers, for example), and I was trying not to sound like I was trying to be politically correct (because I'm certainly not) when, mostly, I just want to keep the thread from going in a direction where it will need to be locked.

P.S. To the guy who put healthy foods. I dropped about 20 lbs just by cutting out anything with corn syrup or partially hydrogenated oils. It sure does make grocery shopping more of a pain, but the eating is as good as ever. To lose more weight (I'm still pretty heavy) I'm going to have to get more excercise, but it certainly does help. I'm finding that the manufactured crap most Americans eat these days is far worse than eating any reasonable amount of bacon, butter, or steak. If I eat anything fried I use olive oil,I doubt you'll lose weight from it, but it is supposed to be good for your heart and blood vessels and, personally, I find it tastes better than stuff made with shortening or vegetable oil.  :thumbsup:

#27 krise madsen

krise madsen

Master Blaster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:44 AM

I hate childproof lids.

Respectfully

krise madsen
"crisis" is my middle name...
------------------------------------------------

Hatchetforce said:

First John Wayne dies in 1979 and then 2 years later the Smurfs show up on NBC. It has been mostly downhill after that.
Posted Image

#28 RAbbi

RAbbi

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:37 PM

I hate lawsuits.  "I knew this medicine could aggravate heart disease in 1/10,000 patients, and my doctor told me so, but I took it anyway and got a little sicker, and I'M SUING THEM FOR EIGHTY BAZILLION BUCKS because it's THEIR fault I was that 1/100th of a percent!"  "I knew that secondhand cigarette smoke could cause emphysema and lung cancer, but I worked the smoking section in the tiny airliner cabin for 10 more years anyhow, and I got sick, and so I'm GONNA SUE THEM FOR HOLDING THAT PISTOL TO MY HEAD AND FORCING ME TO CONTINUE WORKING THERE, and make them rename that circle-track racing stuff while I'm at it so EVERYONE will remember what a spazz I've been!"  "THIS COFFEE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HOT!!!"  That sort of blatant retardation.

I hate traffic laws.  I obey them as well as I can manage, and I seem to be the ONLY single person in America who does!  Speed limits are laws.  Turn signal usage is law.  Complete stops at all red lights and stop signs is law.  But does ANYONE ELSE WHOSOEVER bother obeying those laws?  Nope.  Just me.  Which makes ME the one who's dangerous to EVERYONE ELSE when I'm doing the RIGHT THING.  Therefore, the laws suck eggs and I hate them.

I hate NEW country & western music.  Waylon, Merle, George, and all those golden older C&W musicians were great, but a certain (no names) mullet-sporting father of Hannah Montana, and a certain (again no names) Canadian country chickie and their followers of the holy dollar of sellout have ruined it, and I'd rather listen to gangsta rap than pop with steel guitars.

I hate the thought of a world without George Romero.  HOLY COW.  What use would it be to go on living if not for zombies?!  Such a fine inspiration, I can't imagine the sense in drawing breath in a zombie-free world.

That's about it for now...  (can I get a zombie emoticon of some manner?)
The Order of the Liquidators

Posted Image

"Prepare for unforeseen consequences." -G Man

#29 FA sear

FA sear

Misfire

• Donator
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:42 PM

MAY 1986
Quote from the 1911 forum:
"all manner of girlie men, cross dressers, and bathhouse queens shoot the 9mm round"

#30 RAbbi

RAbbi

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 06:34 PM

View PostFA sear, on Mar 14 2008, 12:12 AM, said:

MAY 1986
I'll buy the whole year.  Space Shuttle Challenger, Chernobyl, Dad's heart attacks... seemed the world was going straight to Hell.
The Order of the Liquidators

Posted Image

"Prepare for unforeseen consequences." -G Man

#31 KT_Cobra

KT_Cobra

Ranger School Dropout

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:21 PM

When people use the word "literally" in the wrong context.

Example:
"I saw the price of that gun and I literally died!"

..... :huh: ...

:rant:  If you "literally" do ANYTHING, that means you ACTUALLY did it!  Putting the word "literally" in a sentence or phrase totally removes any exageration that could have possibly existed there!  :whack:

Thanks

KT_Cobra
Let's show these new gamers how we did this back in the day!

#32 Snowfella

Snowfella

BFS Arms "Dealer"

• Donator
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

View PostRAbbi, on Mar 14 2008, 11:34 AM, said:

I'll buy the whole year.  Space Shuttle Challenger, Chernobyl, Dad's heart attacks... seemed the world was going straight to Hell.

I still bloody glow in the darn from that little incident! Lived in the area of Sweden that got the most downfall due to winds and the fact it was raining at that time. :wall:

Has-been, now retired for good.....maybe :devil:

#33 KT_Cobra

KT_Cobra

Ranger School Dropout

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:34 AM

View PostSnowfella, on Mar 13 2008, 10:31 PM, said:

I still bloody glow in the darn from that little incident! Lived in the area of Sweden that got the most downfall due to winds and the fact it was raining at that time. :wall:

So you must be pretty easy to spot.  :hi:

KT_Cobra
Let's show these new gamers how we did this back in the day!

#34 Nemesis

Nemesis

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:15 AM

View PostKT_Cobra, on Mar 14 2008, 12:34 PM, said:

So you must be pretty easy to spot.  :hi:

:rofl:  Yep...Snow has 4 arms thats why he can crank out models so fast :w00t:

@ Thoramir... No Prob, I think the majority at BFS forums are mature enough to know it wasnt intended to start any flames :thumbsup:
----back on topic---

I hate getting cramp between the legs...you know guys when its between the hairy nuts & R-Sole......absolute agony!!!! (soz to circumvent) :unsure:
Regards
Nemesis

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

#35 durka-durka

durka-durka

Moving Target

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:55 AM

View PostRAbbi, on Mar 13 2008, 08:34 PM, said:

Don't forget Boston losing the World Series

#36 dporter

dporter

Master Blaster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Platform:PC and Console gamer

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

Waiting in line

Cats

Not having high speed internet

Getting calls from my wife while at work

#37 Kingkat

Kingkat

Ranger School Dropout

• Donator
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

When I hear the word:    Irregardless               ( Its just regardless)

Or the word: Probly                     (it should be Prob-ably)

Or the over-used word:   LOOK

#38 Cpl Ledanek

Cpl Ledanek

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 8,700 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:48 AM

View Postdporter, on Mar 14 2008, 12:38 PM, said:

Cats
:pirate:
add me to your Facebook
Posted Image
http://twitter.com/Acesian_Dehlyte

#39 Thoramir

Thoramir

Dud Round

• PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:41 PM

View PostRAbbi, on Mar 13 2008, 07:34 PM, said:

My grandfather died within a week of the Challenger explosion. The funny thing is that in my memory the amount of time always seems like a month or two. It's funny how much slower time seems to pass by when you are (almost) 6 years old.

#40 GabrielG

GabrielG

Dud Round

• Donator
  • 402 posts
  • Platform:Console gamer

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:10 PM

I though is this topic for quite a few times and I came up with something I truly hate, not just a little life annoyance like not liking cats.

So here it goes :

Q: Name one thing that you hate.

A: Internet anonymity.

Yes, you read that right. Internet anonymity, there are far to many people that use the internet to display blatant anti-social behaviors and act in disrespectful manners. People hiding behind false persona and quirky nicknames and avatar I hate also, pretending to be someone you are not and trying to be more important than you really are is aggravating.

Just browse any YouTube comment and you will understand why it is easy to be a jerk and not respond to your actions. Face the music I say, and assume your words. Being honest and respectful are worthy qualities that can get you a long way in life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users