BFS Banner

• Please log in to reply

Army Times article on the Human Universal Load Carrier system (H.U.L.C)

Started by Witzbold, May 16 2011 12:13 PM

#1 Witzbold

Witzbold

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 4,156 posts
  • Platform:PC and Console gamer

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:13 PM

Topic Title says it all.

Army Times article on the H.U.L.C

Vid / briefing on it by Lockheed Martin.

The real question though is will that be budget efficient... On the positive side will be nice to see this tech make its way to the medical field and assisting those with injuries that effect mobility.

"I do nothing different than does anybody when they go work for IBM or any other corporation in the world. Is that corporation doing a service or disservice to society? And if you believe they are doing a disservice and you still work for them what does that make you?" - Slavko Ilic

"You will take over a small central African country, and make five hundred dollars." - soldier of fortune cookies

#2 Cpl Ledanek

Cpl Ledanek

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 8,701 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

Paraplegic walks at UC Berkeley graduation with help of 'exoskeleton' via CNN with video
add me to your Facebook
Posted Image
http://twitter.com/Acesian_Dehlyte

#3 Witzbold

Witzbold

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 4,156 posts
  • Platform:PC and Console gamer

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

Now this is news I like to see.  :thumbsup:

"I do nothing different than does anybody when they go work for IBM or any other corporation in the world. Is that corporation doing a service or disservice to society? And if you believe they are doing a disservice and you still work for them what does that make you?" - Slavko Ilic

"You will take over a small central African country, and make five hundred dollars." - soldier of fortune cookies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users