Started by Fixxxer, Sep 21 2011 02:13 PM

#1 Fixxxer

Fixxxer

PT Stud

• PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

A man walks into an Irish pub, approaches the bar and takes a seat. He looks at the bartender and says, "I'll have a glass of 18 year old scotch."

The bartender replies, "Comin' right up!"

The bartender reaches for a bottle of scotch, but really doesn't pay much attention to the year and happens to pour the man a glass of 8 year old scotch. He figures the man won't know the difference and gives him the glass of scotch.

The man grabs the glass and takes a sip. He pulls his head back and says, "Excuse me, I ordered a glass of 18 year old scotch. This is 8 year old."

The bartender, impressed, turns to the man and says, "Sorry sir, I'll get you another glass."

He goes behind the bar and reaches for the 12 year old scotch. Now he wants to see just how well he knows his scotch. He pours the man a glass of scotch and gives it to him.

"Here you go, sir." the bartender says. The man once again reaches for the glass, takes a sip and pulls his head back.

Now the man is getting upset. He turns to the bartender and says, "Excuse me. I don't quite understand what's going on here. I asked you for an 18 year old glass of scotch and you gave me 8 year old. I called you on the mistake and once again requested a glass of 18 year old scotch. Now you've given me a glass of 12 year old. What's the idea? I'm willing to pay for the 18 year old stuff I just want what I ordered."

Now the bartender who's really impressed turns to the man and says, "You know what, I grabbed the 8 year old in error but didn't figure you'd notice the difference. The 12 year old was just a test but you're a man who knows his scotch. Here..."

The bartender goes behind the bar and grabs him a bottle of 18 year old scotch and sets it down in front of the man.

"It's on the house", says the bartender.

A few minutes later as the man is enjoying his 18 year old scotch here's an old drunk from the other end of the bar, "Here! Try this!"

The drunk slides a shot down the bar, the man picks it up and sucks it back. With a disgusted look on his face he says, "Ack! That's ######!"

The drunk grins and says, "Yeah! How old am I?!"

:)
Posted Image

#2 WhiteKnight77

WhiteKnight77

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 5,421 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:49 PM

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  
That was funny.