Started by Cpl Ledanek, Nov 10 2011 12:08 PM

#1 Cpl Ledanek

Cpl Ledanek

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 9,095 posts
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:08 PM

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand-dune.“One Marine is better than ten taliban”.

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune whereupon a gun battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.

The voice then calls out “One Marine is better than one hundred taliban”.

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gun fight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.

The voice calls out again “One Marine is better than one thousand Taliban”.

The enraged Taliban Commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune.

Cannon, rocket and machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander,

“Don’t send any more men, its a trap. There’s actually two of them.
add me to your Facebook
Posted Image
http://twitter.com/Acesian_Dehlyte

#2 jwp1223

jwp1223

MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!!

• Donator
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:14 PM

Semper Fi WK and Ray!
Ground Branch...Sweet Baby Jesus it's good
We came for the game, we stayed for the community.
It's hotter than two rats screwin in a wool sock out there.

View PostWhiteKnight77, on 16 June 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

When the trolling memes start appearing, you know you have stepped over the line and lost all credibility.

#3 Witzbold

Witzbold

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 4,156 posts
  • Platform:PC and Console gamer

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:27 PM

:clapping:

"I do nothing different than does anybody when they go work for IBM or any other corporation in the world. Is that corporation doing a service or disservice to society? And if you believe they are doing a disservice and you still work for them what does that make you?" - Slavko Ilic

"You will take over a small central African country, and make five hundred dollars." - soldier of fortune cookies

#4 Witzbold

Witzbold

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

News anchor Dan Rather, The Reverend Jesse Jackson, NPR reporter Cokie Roberts, and an American Marine were hiking through the jungle one day when they were captured by cannibals.
They were tied up, led to the village and brought before the chief. The chief said, "I am familiar with your Western custom of granting the condemned a last wish. Before we kill and eat you, do you have any last requests?"

Dan Rather said, "Well, I'm a Texan; so I'd like one last bowlful of hot, spicy chili." The chief nodded to an underling, who left and returned with the chili. Rather ate it all and said, "Now I can die content."

Jesse Jackson said, "You know, the thing in this life I am proudest of is my work on behalf of the poor and oppressed. So before I go, I want to sing "We Shall Overcome" one last time." The chief said, "Go right ahead, we're listening." Jackson sang the song, and then said, "Now I can die in peace."

Cokie Roberts said, "I'm a reporter to the end. I want to take out my tape recorder and describe the scene here and what's about to happen. Maybe someday someone will hear it and know that I was on the job til the end." The chief directed an aide to hand over the tape recorder, and Roberts dictated some comments. She then said, "Now I can die happy."

The chief turned and said, "And now, Mr. Marine, what is your final wish?"

"Kick me in the ass," said the Marine.

"What?" said the chief. "Will you mock us in your last hour?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I want you to kick me in the ass," insisted the Marine.

So the chief shoved him into the open, and kicked him in the ass. The Marine went sprawling, but rolled to his knees, pulled a 9mm pistol from his waistband, and shot the chief dead. In the resulting confusion, he leapt to his knapsack, pulled out his M4 carbine, and sprayed the cannibals with gunfire. In a flash, the cannibals were dead or fleeing for their lives.

As the Marine was untying the others, they asked him, "Why didn't you just shoot them? Why did you ask them to kick you in the ass?"

"What!?" said the Marine, "And have you jerks call ME the aggressor?!"

"I do nothing different than does anybody when they go work for IBM or any other corporation in the world. Is that corporation doing a service or disservice to society? And if you believe they are doing a disservice and you still work for them what does that make you?" - Slavko Ilic

"You will take over a small central African country, and make five hundred dollars." - soldier of fortune cookies

#5 Cpl Ledanek

Cpl Ledanek

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 9,095 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:25 PM

:thumbsup:
add me to your Facebook
Posted Image

#6 Witzbold

Witzbold

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:31 PM

God bless the USMC and may they have many more!

#7 Cpl Ledanek

Cpl Ledanek

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 9,095 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:31 PM

add me to your Facebook
Posted Image

#8 Witzbold

Witzbold

Master Blaster

• Donator
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:09 AM

#9 jwp1223

jwp1223

MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!!

• Donator
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

Awesome video Witz.
Ground Branch...Sweet Baby Jesus it's good
We came for the game, we stayed for the community.
It's hotter than two rats screwin in a wool sock out there.

View PostWhiteKnight77, on 16 June 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

When the trolling memes start appearing, you know you have stepped over the line and lost all credibility.

#10 Nailbomb72

Nailbomb72

Ranger School Dropout

• Donator
  • 124 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:43 AM

View PostCpl Ledanek, on 10 November 2011 - 12:08 PM, said:

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand-dune.“One Marine is better than ten taliban”.

“Don’t send any more men, its a trap. There’s actually two of them.

Awesome.  

Semper Fi Led B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users