Jump to content



BFS Banner



  • Please log in to reply

So....

Started by jwp1223, Jan 06 2012 05:56 AM

#21 Swedish_Seb

Swedish_Seb

    Master Blaster

  • Donator
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gothenburg, Sweden
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:22 PM

Joshua, Sean(?) and Tom, if you speak/chat to anyone from The Platoon, you give 'em my best, OK?
Last thing I remember from The Platoon was that Mickey D was promoted to Major and G.I Joe had stopped cutting himself.
"With a good iron pipe one strikes the whole world with astonishment."
- Socker-Conny (1961-1989)
Posted Image

#22 Fixxxer

Fixxxer

    PT Stud

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostSwedish_Seb, on 24 January 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

Sean(?)

Correct. :thumbsup: :)

And will do. :)
Posted Image

#23 jwp1223

jwp1223

    MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!!

  • Donator
  • 1,767 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Horn Lake, Mississippi
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

View PostSwedish_Seb, on 24 January 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

Joshua, Sean(?) and Tom, if you speak/chat to anyone from The Platoon, you give 'em my best, OK?
Last thing I remember from The Platoon was that Mickey D was promoted to Major and G.I Joe had stopped cutting himself.

I wish you'd quit calling me Joshua, and just call me...Josh :)....and Mickey D? Who is that? Baja?
Ground Branch...Sweet Baby Jesus it's good
We came for the game, we stayed for the community.
It's hotter than two rats screwin in a wool sock out there.

View PostWhiteKnight77, on 16 June 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

When the trolling memes start appearing, you know you have stepped over the line and lost all credibility.

#24 Swedish_Seb

Swedish_Seb

    Master Blaster

  • Donator
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gothenburg, Sweden
  • Platform:None Selected

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:13 AM

There already were a Josh - Farmboy - on The Platoon so Joshua kind of stuck but I'll try to make it shorter.
And yes, I meant Baja.
"With a good iron pipe one strikes the whole world with astonishment."
- Socker-Conny (1961-1989)
Posted Image

#25 jwp1223

jwp1223

    MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!!

  • Donator
  • 1,767 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Horn Lake, Mississippi
  • Platform:PC gamer

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

View PostSwedish_Seb, on 26 January 2012 - 07:13 AM, said:

There already were a Josh - Farmboy - on The Platoon so Joshua kind of stuck but I'll try to make it shorter.
And yes, I meant Baja.

Gotcha....thanks Sebby
Ground Branch...Sweet Baby Jesus it's good
We came for the game, we stayed for the community.
It's hotter than two rats screwin in a wool sock out there.

View PostWhiteKnight77, on 16 June 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

When the trolling memes start appearing, you know you have stepped over the line and lost all credibility.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users